The Student Room Group

Psychology A level mocks

Hi guys, I have my psychology A level mocks in January and want to know if anyone can tell me what the 16 markers were on in the 2019 paper for AQA?? :smile:
Reply 1
shouldn't really get the essay topics for revision like that as you'll feel panicked and lost for your actual exam.

I had my mock yesterday for paper 3 but the main focus was on dealing with offenders, interactionist approach and nature vs nurture, gender was a bit wishy washy no clue really what that was on about tbf

That's about as much detail as im going into. Not a clue if this was this years real paper because my teacher did change questions so it better suited our current knowledge 🤷🏻*♀️

If you get a a solid amount of A03 discussion points sorted for everything you will do fine. The description is only weighted 6 marks so it can be considerably breif
Original post by xozxexo
shouldn't really get the essay topics for revision like that as you'll feel panicked and lost for your actual exam.

I had my mock yesterday for paper 3 but the main focus was on dealing with offenders, interactionist approach and nature vs nurture, gender was a bit wishy washy no clue really what that was on about tbf

That's about as much detail as im going into. Not a clue if this was this years real paper because my teacher did change questions so it better suited our current knowledge 🤷🏻*♀️

If you get a a solid amount of A03 discussion points sorted for everything you will do fine. The description is only weighted 6 marks so it can be considerably breif

I'm aware of that, I'm also writing essay plans for lots of possible questions as I go so I'm prepared for any. its just good as a heads up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending