The Student Room Group

Do any guys like Indian girls

I’ve liked white guys and brown guys mainly but both seem to like white girls. I know everyone has a preference and that’s fine especially white guys who’d want someone from a similar background.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by ra844
I’ve liked white guys and brown guys mainly but both seem to like white girls. I know everyone has a preference and that’s fine especially white guys who’d want someone from a similar background.

I really like Indian girls 😅
Yup
I'll put it this way there was this British Indian chick in my halls at uni I wish I could have bent over.
In order the typical white guy would want a White girl > East Asian = SE Asian > Hispanic>>>>>> Non-Islamic Middle Eastern > Indian > Black.

Indian women should do much better in the UK than the USA as East Asian, Hispanic women and Non-Islamic have pretty small populations in the UK and whites are a larger pool of the population. So the typical white guy that is opened to date interracially in the UK only has to choose between Indian girls or black girls.

Not sure about "Brown guys" tbh and beware that white guys often date ethnic women without any desire to actually marry or start a family with them. They often settle down with the blond white girl when its time to make a family
Original post by Anonymous
. So the typical white guy that is opened to date interracially in the UK only has to choose between Indian girls or black girls.

And what about black and white mixed race girls? Or are you grouping them with black.
I went to high school with a bunch of them, growing up, I'm talking 11 to 16 and I couldn't wait to lay in bed with one once they turned 18. I'm talking British Indian. I don't know what Indian families do to their kids. Once they finish high school and go in the world growing up, they look horrible. They fatten them up or make there skins sag in a way like they're 55 years old or something. I don't know what the adults do to their kids, making them unattractive and forcing each other to get married. What the hell? Yep, I never get how they were attractive growing up but just so bizarre how they were moulded themselves into the world. That's from my experience.

Nobody is making them age badly it's called genetics. And with Indians some age very well, others not so much. The worst thing for Indians is the fat deposits, it often gathers round the middle like the Penguin from Batman and the legs can be slim but not toned.
And what about black and white mixed race girls? Or are you grouping them with black.

Mix race that if half white half x >> Indian girl > Black girl
Nobody is making them age badly it's called genetics. And with Indians some age very well, others not so much. The worst thing for Indians is the fat deposits, it often gathers round the middle like the Penguin from Batman and the legs can be slim but not toned.

What's the point in quoting my last post when I got my post moderated and deleted? Well I've said whatever I had to say, I suppose someone enjoys making the website's system look bad. Hope you live with yourself Anonymous user number 3!
What's the point in quoting my last post when I got my post moderated and deleted? Well I've said whatever I had to say, I suppose someone enjoys making the website's system look bad. Hope you live with yourself Anonymous user number 3!

I didn't know your post was moderated and deleted? I didn't report you if that's what you mean.
I didn't know your post was moderated and deleted? I didn't report you if that's what you mean.

Well whoever did it. Now, I think people have to switch off their computer, get out their place with the mentally to avoid Indian girls and think little of them because of that, as my post being quoted stuck on there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending