The Student Room Group

BTEC Business Unit 6: Principles of Management Exam (January 2020)

Scroll to see replies

any one got any resources that would be helpful for mans exam styl
Original post by username129b

The pearsons revisiom guide for like 7 quid on amazon kinda helps
Original post by ixha_xx
Look at Human Resource Planning.

What learning aim is that?
Hr planning is learning aim C2
Whole exam is this Friday.
Original post by Elliemoor
hey! basically got my pre release today its on entertainment venues like the o2 arena and other big and small venues! hope this helps

Its not on venues as big as the 02 its on small medium theatre groups which the o2 is not.
anyone got any notes on the exam , i will pay as well as long as its helpful and some useful tips to ace the test?
Reply 27
Original post by KenzoTen22
anyone got any notes on the exam , i will pay as well as long as its helpful and some useful tips to ace the test?

as would I, please let me know if you have useful notes and want some p's
Reply 28
Original post by username129b

ygm
Original post by KenzoTen22

yh i will pay for literally any help on this exam that will at least guarantee me a pass. any notes?
I have a good practice question and other things too
Reply 31
Send it thru please
99.99% sure its on HR, anyone want to swap notes to see what each other have wrote
Reply 33
anyone else wanna OD n lowe the exam
Original post by mayah1820
99.99% sure its on HR, anyone want to swap notes to see what each other have wrote

could you send them over as i dont even have any notes to swap , i will pay as well?
Reply 35
I second that! Name a priceeee
Original post by mayah1820

what should i revise on hr?
Can someone tell me how to layout the exam like the structure of the report and presentation
Im so stuck and skint bahaha imma fail ya'll i just dont get it at all lolz
Reply 39
^^ loool, jus spent hoursss tryna become familiar w it all but I am still lost. You're not alone dw. Think majoirty of us are ****ed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending