The Student Room Group

Biology

dicuss the composition of a skeletal muscle explaining the functions of the different components.

Not sure on what to write with only 30 words left for this question can anyone help?
is this the essay question on paper 3 of aqa examboard?
Original post by Zahra166
is this the essay question on paper 3 of aqa examboard?

No why’s that
Original post by Kayleejarv24
No why’s that

because you mentioned 30 words and theres an essay on paper 3 aqa?
Original post by Zahra166
because you mentioned 30 words and theres an essay on paper 3 aqa?

No I now have 130 words to describe the structure and function of the skeletal muscle and microstructure do u know by any chance
No I now have 130 words to describe the structure and function of the skeletal muscle and microstructure do u know by any chance

you could talk about the myofibril stuff?
I think I’ve done it but not sure if it’s write what I have written.
Reply 7
I think I’ve done it but not sure if it’s write what I have written.

how did you find the assessment, I'm just doing mine and I need help please.
I found it ok, and you need help with.
Reply 9
I found it ok, and you need help with.

yes please, I actually need help with the joint and muscle movement for cycling. we kind of have the same question.
Reply 10
Original post by Phunene
yes please, I actually need help with the joint and muscle movement for cycling. we kind of have the same question.

cycling and swimming .
When is your deadline for this
PEDAL MOVING DOWN: extension at knee by quadriceps femoris muscle on front of thigh; ALSO, pushing foot downwards at ankle joint by contraction of gastrocnemius muscle of the calf.
the joint and muscle movements involved in swimming. focus your discussion on the upper body
Look up adduction and latissimus dorsi muscle; ALSO look up pectoralis major muscle.
general functions of the skeletal muscles.
Contraction leads to pulling; locomotion, monkeys jump from tree to tree; feeding; predators catch prey.
Hope this helps, this was the information that was sent to me and I worked of this. If you don't understand still let me know and I will help you a bit for. I may take a hour of so to get bk to you but I will get back to you.
Reply 14
PEDAL MOVING DOWN: extension at knee by quadriceps femoris muscle on front of thigh; ALSO, pushing foot downwards at ankle joint by contraction of gastrocnemius muscle of the calf.
the joint and muscle movements involved in swimming. focus your discussion on the upper body
Look up adduction and latissimus dorsi muscle; ALSO look up pectoralis major muscle.
general functions of the skeletal muscles.
Contraction leads to pulling; locomotion, monkeys jump from tree to tree; feeding; predators catch prey.

thank you very much. so do I need to explain the phases in the swimming stroke while discussing the joints and muscle movement. thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending