The Student Room Group

Bbc digital journalism apprenticeship

I am looking for the digital journalism apprenticeship on the BBC website but can’t find where it says to apply. I don’t want to miss the application date because I don’t know where to apply. Could anyone help, would be much appreciated!!
Original post by MaddyRue12
I am looking for the digital journalism apprenticeship on the BBC website but can’t find where it says to apply. I don’t want to miss the application date because I don’t know where to apply. Could anyone help, would be much appreciated!!

I don't think the apprenticeship is actually open for applications for the 2020 intake yet. If you follow @BBCCareers on twitter, they'll announce when the scheme goes live and where to apply. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by tinkertonks
I don't think the apprenticeship is actually open for applications for the 2020 intake yet. If you follow @BBCCareers on twitter, they'll announce when the scheme goes live and where to apply. Good luck!

Thank you so much. I follow their twitter account but I was worried I’d missed it. Thank you!
has it been uploaded as it just says early 2020 itll be open but theres no link etc
Original post by MaddyRue12

did you get find out when the applications open? opening to apply for this years intake

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending