The Student Room Group

UK student with international A Level - problem?

I know someone who is getting back into education after a couple of years out. He is having to do his A Levels independently and has signed up with an online service. Although he is a home student, the Maths A Level they are putting him through is an international one, the CIE one. The Physics A Level they offer is the standard Edexcel one.

My question is whether UK universities will query this if he applies to them. Any ideas? Thank you!
Original post by Pangol
I know someone who is getting back into education after a couple of years out. He is having to do his A Levels independently and has signed up with an online service. Although he is a home student, the Maths A Level they are putting him through is an international one, the CIE one. The Physics A Level they offer is the standard Edexcel one.

My question is whether UK universities will query this if he applies to them. Any ideas? Thank you!

Nope it will be fine. CIE and Edexcel international are accepted grade for grade without issue.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Nope it will be fine. CIE and Edexcel international are accepted grade for grade without issue.

Thanks very much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending