The Student Room Group

Sunderland A100 2020 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pgraybould_2001
You have to wait until you've heard back from all your choices before you can respond on UCAS.

Ah, thank you I didn't know that. :smile:
Original post by SleepyGnome
I believe they said they’re in March

Do we get a different email about the offer holder days? It doesn’t say anywhere in my offer email
Original post by Jivitesh 1234
when’s the offer holder days or do we not know

Hi there,

The Offer Holder days are taking place on Friday 28th Feb and Friday 6th March. Invite emails will be going out in the next few days. :smile:
Original post by ellenobrien22
Do we get a different email about the offer holder days? It doesn’t say anywhere in my offer email

Yes, you'll receive an email inviting you to one of our Offer Holder days in the next few days :smile:
Original post by Ec2410
Are there any post graduates thinking of firming Sunderland? :smile:

Hi there,

You may have more luck with this question on our 2020 applicants thread, this particular one is for Undergrad Medicine applicants.
Reply 25
Hello,

Trying to decide which offer holder day to attend.
Anyone able to share which date they selected?
Original post by Sh_A
Hello,

I booked mine on the 6th March
Original post by Sh_A
Hello,

6th March
Reply 28
I booked mine on the 6th March

Original post by Cgallagher2
6th March

Booked on for the 6th of March. :smile:
Original post by Sh_A
Booked on for the 6th of March. :smile:

6th March as well!
Is there anyone here going to the offer holder day that sent to the summer school? Not sure if a lot of the info is repeated
Original post by SleepyGnome
Is there anyone here going to the offer holder day that sent to the summer school? Not sure if a lot of the info is repeated

I went to the summer school but think I’m going to go to both xxx
Original post by ellenobrien22
I went to the summer school but think I’m going to go to both xxx

Yes, I went to the summer school and will also be going to the offer holder day, I want to see accommodation and more of the campus as well as the city. It will also be a chance to speak to students there
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Anonymoooo
Yes, I went to the summer school and will also be going to the offer holder day, I want to see accommodation and more of the campus as well as the city. It will also be a chance to speak to students there

Yeah definitely
Original post by Ec2410
Are there any post graduates thinking of firming Sunderland? :smile:

I'm a graduate and think I'm going to firm sunderland :smile:
Reply 35
has anyone already applied for accomodation? i dont like the look of the one they give us free first year but assuming every medic will pick that one?
How do you apply for accommodation already?
Reply 37
How do you apply for accommodation already?

I just searched for 'apply for sunderland university accomodation' and it tells you to create an account and then you select medicine 20/21 and it shows scotia quay free
Reply 38
Yeah, I’m not too sure about the free one but I’ve booked myself onto the accommodation tour for the offer holiday day. It would be nice to have free accommodation for a year but The Forge looks a lot more pleasant. Maybe it’s nicer in real life.
Reply 39
Original post by Zp1407
has anyone already applied for accomodation? i dont like the look of the one they give us free first year but assuming every medic will pick that one?

That was my worry too I’m gonna go have another look at it on the offer holder day

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending