The Student Room Group

Pwc 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Does anyone know from last year, what’s going to be asked on the video interview?
I’ve applied for accounting insight week in Manchester so not exactly same as you. I have completed game unlocked so just waiting to hear if I get video interview. Good luck for yours
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Suds1310
I see that a few people have emails explaining next step in process. I haven’t received one and when I log into account to says application is under review. I have applied for accounting insight week in Manchester but not received an email. Anyone else in same position?

I’m in the same position as you- I applied for accounting insight week and haven’t received a next steps email. Just the one ages ago saying they would be in touch with the next steps 1-2 weeks after 19th Feb.
Reply 43
Got the business insight week email also about 19th of Feb review.

It's good of them to invite us for a day in the summer if we don't get in.
Anyone else apply for the EY business academy?
Got my email about the next steps!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 46
Original post by Lifestoolong

Did but didn't get in.
Just got my “next steps” email. If they are interested they will invite me to a webinar (what’s that?🤓) on 3rd,4th or 5th of March.
Just got my “next steps” email. If they are interested they will invite me to a webinar (what’s that?🤓) on 3rd,4th or 5th of March.

I’ve had the same, no idea what webinar involves

Got an offer yesterday
Applied for audit graduate scheme reading office, got 9200 something for the career unlocked and then received an email after the test saying that I didn’t make the cut :frown: I thought I did quite well or am I just delusional I’m very confused
Original post by ramin_2003
Got an offer yesterday

Congratulations!
Original post by parkerlint
Applied for audit graduate scheme reading office, got 9200 something for the career unlocked and then received an email after the test saying that I didn’t make the cut :frown: I thought I did quite well or am I just delusional I’m very confused

That sounds like an amazing score, sorry you didn’t get it. I’m at school still and applying for work experience, so maybe it’s a different test/higher boundary for the graduate scheme... do they give any other feedback?
Original post by parkerlint

That’s a really good score! They could be more interested in the report of your performance and how you approached the games.
Reply 54
Anyone applied to Belfast business insight week?
Anyone received an offer but havn't recieved any information about the offer or how to accept it? emails, or anything on the online portal? help, confused
Reply 56
Original post by Balkwill1
Anyone received an offer but havn't recieved any information about the offer or how to accept it? emails, or anything on the online portal? help, confused

Bruh...are you talking about the insight weeks or flying start degree??????????
Original post by Mubarkdu
Bruh...are you talking about the insight weeks or flying start degree??????????

digital audit grad scheme
Reply 58
Original post by Balkwill1
digital audit grad scheme

Congratulations bro for your offer......I've applied for business insight week and waiting for their reply
Original post by Mubarkdu
Congratulations bro for your offer......I've applied for business insight week and waiting for their reply

cheers bro, good luck with the application

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending