The Student Room Group

What is/was your first car?

Mine might be a Ford Fiesta Titanium but I might trade it in for VW Polo or a Ford Focus when I pass my test
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

08 peugeot 206 1.4 8v, picked up for 400 quid in july, did some bits to it, got rid of it in november, and got a 04 vw bora 1.6 16v highline, and a 02 ka in december or so for a couple weeks while bora was off the road. coming to a year of driving in under a month!
2012 silver Peugeot Allure 1litre petrol, I love my little car. Cheap to run, pretty nippy and a dream to maneuver and park
Citroen C1 2011
A VW Beetle - but that was in 1986. She was called Petal
Fiat 127 Sport. 1049cc 4 cyclinder, 70hp - the standard engine was 50hp at the time. 4 speed gearbox, which allowed for a top speed of 100mph! My fastest current car will do over 200mph ..

(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by ReadingMum
A VW Beetle - but that was in 1986. She was called Petal

What do you have now?
Original post by Lshort17
Citroen C1 2011

Still have it?
Original post by Gabbiiexox
2012 silver Peugeot Allure 1litre petrol, I love my little car. Cheap to run, pretty nippy and a dream to maneuver and park

Is it a 208
Original post by Cool Guy R34
Still have it?

Yep
What do you have now?

3l V6 Land Rover Discovery - I have big dogs
Original post by ReadingMum
3l V6 Land Rover Discovery - I have big dogs

What year?
Original post by Lshort17
Yep

Is running well
What year?

2012 HSE - had from 11 months old. I let someone else take the initial depreciation hit of a new car
Is running well

Yep, just got a flat tyre though haha
What year?

2012 HSE - had from 11 months old. I let someone else take the initial depreciation hit of a new car.
Daughter has a polo
A toy VW beetle. Never had a real one although I do have a driving licence.
16 plate Peugeot 108
My first car was a vw Golf gti.
Hillman Avenger 1250 .. it was a low mileage one but unfortunately had only been used around the doors, the big end bearings went so took the engine out and put a 1500 in from my dads old one that he was just scraping because of rust.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending