The Student Room Group

American populists protesting social distancing, supported by Trump

As if the world needed any more evidence of this class of idiots aka "deplorables".

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/04/crowds-gather-to-protest-social-distancing.html

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
"Fire Fauci!" they say... the one voice of reason in this demented administration.
Reply 2
Makes our Brexiteers look like models of rational thought.
Original post by Ascend

Is this a photo of Trump supporters or a scene from The Walking Dead?
Reply 4
orange man bad
Reply 5
Original post by Toscana
orange man bad

Orange man moron.
Original post by Toscana
orange man bad

100% he is.
Reply 7

Asking the Washington Post to fairly judge falsehoods is a big ask. Most of these will probably have been skewed by a fake news media trying to smear him.
Reply 9
Natural selection at work I see
Reply 10
Original post by Golubsti
Asking the Washington Post to fairly judge falsehoods is a big ask. Most of these will probably have been skewed by a fake news media trying to smear him.

Feel free to scrutinise them and get back to us. I've been following his pandemic "response" propaganda in the past few weeks and if his daily rate of fibs is anything to go by I'd say 18,000 lies in 1,170 days is an underestimation.
Reply 11

This is satire, yes?

The thing with Trump's dishonesty is he is so brazenly shameless about it. He will say something in an interview, press statement or tweet only to deny he ever said it. It becomes so easy to verify that he is lying.

When confronted with such evidence, his apologists parrot Trump by shouting fake news.

While the irony is highly comical, it is frightening how easily Trump manipulates people.
Original post by QE2
This is satire, yes?

No, it is not.

Seeing as you have a European Flag in your profile, it is clear to me you are probably one of these deranged never-Trumpers who uses every single morsel of anything against him.
Original post by Kitten in boots
The thing with Trump's dishonesty is he is so brazenly shameless about it. He will say something in an interview, press statement or tweet only to deny he ever said it. It becomes so easy to verify that he is lying.

When confronted with such evidence, his apologists parrot Trump by shouting fake news.

While the irony is highly comical, it is frightening how easily Trump manipulates people.

Do you not think the fault lies with the American people and the rest of their establishment? They are the ones who are getting 'manipulated' by him, if he's so stupid then they shouldn't be.
Reply 15
Not all of us Americans are like that. A lot of people are staying at home, and its really looked down upon to go outside. I think this was happening in the south where a lot of people are going out :/

They can have fun getting Covid though :lol:
Reply 16
There is an election this year- note all are against Democrat run states.
Reply 18
No, it is not.

Seeing as you have a European Flag in your profile, it is clear to me you are probably one of these deranged never-Trumpers who uses every single morsel of anything against him.

My opinion of Trump is based exclusively on watching videos of him speaking. Nothing else is required.
I think Trump is hoping to cause scenes of destabilization in Democrat states hence his support for these protests and telling gun owners of Virginia and other Democrat states that the Dems are coming for their guns and they'll have to do whatever it takes to keep their guns. It's borderline civil war talk, but that along with reports the federal government is seconding PPE states are buying (states are literally having to source PPE and hide it from the feds), no doubt to give to Trump friendly regions, is setting up a scenario where at the election he's looked after all currently republic won states, so he gets the same election numbers. Time will tell if it works..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending