The Student Room Group

Uclan children's nursing 2020

Hi has anyone heard back from Uclan for the child's nursing course starting sep 2020?

Scroll to see replies

I had my interview way back in November and haven’t heard anything since. It’s a bit worrying as i’m probably going to be rejected but they said in the interview they're going to decide closer to the deadline date.
Reply 2
Original post by katieoldmanx
I had my interview way back in November and haven’t heard anything since. It’s a bit worrying as i’m probably going to be rejected but they said in the interview they're going to decide closer to the deadline date.

I very much doubt that they haven't gotten back to us because of us not being accepted. From what I have heard no one has heard back from them yet. I know what you mean though its really annoying that they haven't said anything to us x
Original post by kyra456
I very much doubt that they haven't gotten back to us because of us not being accepted. From what I have heard no one has heard back from them yet. I know what you mean though its really annoying that they haven't said anything to us x

Hopefully we will hear something soon x
Reply 4
i didn’t hear anything for months from the university ive been accepted for until i emailed them asking for any updates, why don’t you guys give them a little email showing interest and asking how things are going with the application process ?
Reply 5
Hopefully we will hear something soon x

I know, I'll post something on this thread as soon as I hear anything x
Original post by kyra456
I know, I'll post something on this thread as soon as I hear anything x

Same goes, good luck x
Hi, I have just heard back today so hopefully you have too- I hope it’s the outcome you want x
Reply 8
Hi, I have just heard back today so hopefully you have too- I hope it’s the outcome you want x

Hiya, just heard back from them too! Hope you also got the results you wanted too xx
Original post by kyra456
Hiya, just heard back from them too! Hope you also got the results you wanted too xx

Is uclan your first choice? xx
Reply 10
Is uclan your first choice? xx

Yeah Im just about to accept thier offer actually. Is it yours?? xx
Original post by kyra456
Yeah Im just about to accept thier offer actually. Is it yours?? xx

I think so, it’s between uclan and cumbria but uclan is closer to home xx
Reply 12
I think so, it’s between uclan and cumbria but uclan is closer to home xx

I applied to both too, chose Preston as it felt like it was the best choice for me. I wouldn't sweat about making a decision rn as it told me I had till the 18th of June to accept x
Original post by kyra456
I applied to both too, chose Preston as it felt like it was the best choice for me. I wouldn't sweat about making a decision rn as it told me I had till the 18th of June to accept x

are you going to be staying in Preston or are you travelling? x
Reply 14
are you going to be staying in Preston or are you travelling? x

Staying in uni accommodation, I live to far away to travel to wherever my placement will be. I live further up north than Preston so would be a long commute. What about you x
Original post by kyra456
Staying in uni accommodation, I live to far away to travel to wherever my placement will be. I live further up north than Preston so would be a long commute. What about you x

Ideally i would like to stay in the accommodation but im not sure whether its worth it because i only live about half an hour away x
Reply 16
Ideally i would like to stay in the accommodation but im not sure whether its worth it because i only live about half an hour away x

It's something worth thinking about, you don't have to make the decision just yet x
Original post by kyra456
It's something worth thinking about, you don't have to make the decision just yet x

I’m more towards accommodation at the minute so I will most likely stay. Do you know anyone else going to uclan or on the course? x
Reply 18
I’m more towards accommodation at the minute so I will most likely stay. Do you know anyone else going to uclan or on the course? x

No hun I don't, do you x
Original post by kyra456
No hun I don't, do you x

i dont know anyone on the course no, i only know a couple going to uclan x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending