The Student Room Group

Are small penis jokes okay with you?

Men, do you get offended when you see women making jokes on social media (or in real life) about small penis or men's height? Or is it just me because I'm not too blessed in either of the department?
I feel pathetic that I get hurt over silly jokes but I can't help it. Are most men generally okay with them or I need to grow a thicker skin?
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

No, I personally don't really think they are acceptable.

It is quite rightly considered unacceptable to "bodyshame" women. So I think it is a huge double-standard that shaming men for being short or having a small penis are both considered funny and acceptable.
Reply 2
Who even makes jokes like that? It's pretty dumb to me, and it's not fair to just bash guys over something we know they are often insecure about. It can even lead to impotence
I don't agree with it, but I know there are plenty of hurtful jokes out there for all kinds of things and it can always help to have a thicker skin and to be able to brush things off, but some people are just more sensitive than others, or have lower self esteem, or have insecurities. I try to be kind as often as possible as I would never like to upset someone or make them feel bad but it is important to sometimes be able to laugh at yourself. It's quite an attractive trait I think too.

As a P. S, I also genuinely don't find anything wrong with small penises or short men and I've been with men in both of those categories and never had any issues at all and one of the guys who was smaller endowed was fantastic in bed.
Couldn't care less
Reply 5
As someone with a huge penis, I find them hilarious.
Call her tits small and her fanny loose, she probs won’t be laughing then
Reply 7
Original post by ZiggyStardust_
As someone with a huge penis, I find them hilarious.

Yeah I guess it's just hurtful to the ones that fit in the category of those jokes, or probably it's just me.
(edited 3 years ago)
The opinions of people that value physical traits over personality do not matter to me.

There's benefits to being small, there's benefits to being average and there's benefits to being tall, the same goes for penis size.
People who judge someone on the size of their penis are idiots. Not even worth wasting time with!

As people get older, they learn to not give a damn about what size they have, and even if you are really sensitive about it all, there are other ways to please women such as foreplay and using your hands :smile:
A joke that mocks someone is never acceptable. Would you easily make them about a person with an incurable disease?
Just tell them that penis size and height are both beyond a person's control and that it is wrong to put someone down because of a characteristic that is beyond their control. That is what racism is.
Original post by bunnyrabbit2
Just tell them that penis size and height are both beyond a person's control and that it is wrong to put someone down because of a characteristic that is beyond their control. That is what racism is.

The size of a man's penis can be changed. He might be fat, which causes his manhood to be smaller. Height can also be changed due to heigh surgery and heels or elevator insoles, so you're a little behind the times there.
Original post by Anonymous
A joke that mocks someone is never acceptable. Would you easily make them about a person with an incurable disease?

but this is not a disease

It's also not very nice to mock someone.

Does that make it okay to shame someone? It is never okay to put someone down. Also it does not make someone a better person if they are tall or have a big penis.
If its a light joke then there shouldn't be an issue, but if they're effectively taking the piss, then they should just stfu really. OP I wouldn't get offended by what people say about penis size, their opinion means nothing, be proud of your size and height! And besides a woman ain't pulling out a measuring tape when she's asking you out, they'll like you for you :smile:
A woman could literally say "send all small dicked men to the gas chambers" and all her friends would laugh. Then watch what happens when a man makes a joke about not dating fat women.
Original post by lolipol
Men, do you get offended when you see women making jokes on social media (or in real life) about small penis or men's height? Or is it just me because I'm not too blessed in either of the department?
I feel pathetic that I get hurt over silly jokes but I can't help it. Are most men generally okay with them or I need to grow a thicker skin?

I don't make jokes about it but if a guy has a small penis and starts saying he's gonna 'destroy me with it' I literally can't help but laugh at them or be sarcastic. like babes it's like 4 cm.

To be nice I call it a cute penis but sometimes they get offended by it.

You have ever right to feel bad if people make jokes about it as it is still part of your body and it is double standard that we can make fun of guys but not make fun of girls body parts. Both are equal as bad.

Stay strong you'll find the right person for you
No only men doing it annoying

Latest

Trending

Trending