The Student Room Group

Worst teachers ever!

who is the worst teacher in your school

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Mrs smith
Mrs Lewis
bruh I hate her but basically the kids in my class were on google hangouts during class talking bad about her and she copied all of it and send it to the head but luckily they deleted all of it (it wasnt me!)she's also really rude and there is another teacher who pokes you like Woman-get the hell of me!
And my math teacher always talks about how he has turrets and his love life-like are we here to learn trigonometry or what?
Reply 4
geez how do we survive my worst teacher is the only one i will stay 2 meters from!
Original post by dalbyc
geez how do we survive my worst teacher is the only one i will stay 2 meters from!

haha
not gonna say her name but my maths teacher
Original post by Chocolatecakexx
And my math teacher always talks about how he has turrets and his love life-like are we here to learn trigonometry or what?

Does he live in a castle? That would be cool.
Reply 8
dont worry maths will scare me away easily
Original post by dalbyc
Mrs smith

noone likes mrs smith
Original post by Sam.C.Mat
Does he live in a castle? That would be cool.

allow it i dont know how to spell it *tourrettes
Reply 11
Original post by stokes123
noone likes mrs smith

yea worst luck we r in the same sch
Original post by dalbyc
yea worst luck we r in the same sch

fr that is dope
Reply 13
im ready to sure the teachers ones a pedophile and one is living hell
Reply 14
sue*
The one who taught is the wrong exam board for the whole 2 year GCSE. ****.
i won’t name her, but my least favourite teacher was my year 4 teacher. at christmas, i created a hand-made card for her. a couple hours after giving it to her, i went to chuck some paper in the recycling bin and what do i find at the top, ripped up? oh, only my card. and what’s worse is, other people made her handmade cards yet theirs was hung on the wall. and that’s only one example of her meanness! i swear she hated me for no reason! 🤣😭
Reply 17
no comment
Original post by ella’s words
i won’t name her, but my least favourite teacher was my year 4 teacher. at christmas, i created a hand-made card for her. a couple hours after giving it to her, i went to chuck some paper in the recycling bin and what do i find at the top, ripped up? oh, only my card. and what’s worse is, other people made her handmade cards yet theirs was hung on the wall. and that’s only one example of her meanness! i swear she hated me for no reason! 🤣😭

God that really upset me:redface:
my least favourite teacher was my food tech teacher during year 7 and 8 - she was just the strictest person ever and one time we were making pizza or something like that and one of 'her' rules was that she had to taste each and every one of our bakes! so... cut a long story short, she tasted mine and she literally threw it in the bin herself without context!!! to say i was embarrassed was an understatement.

Quick Reply

Latest