The Student Room Group

Practice Question for GCSE Geography

Hi! I find it really hard to find any resources online for geography. Does anyone know any websites with practice questions for each topic (eg like maths genie) but for geography? I do AQA by the way. Thanks :smile:
Geography as a whole doesn't have a whole load of rescources out there, and those that are there a bit of a mess! BBC bitesized is quite good, and I would recommend getting the textbook/revision guide. And if it is practice questions you are struggling finding have a look at last papers on the website for your exam board. The 2019 papers will not be there but the papers from previous years will be.
And if you need help with anything specific feel free to pm me
Original post by Sailor girl
Geography as a whole doesn't have a whole load of rescources out there, and those that are there a bit of a mess! BBC bitesized is quite good, and I would recommend getting the textbook/revision guide. And if it is practice questions you are struggling finding have a look at last papers on the website for your exam board. The 2019 papers will not be there but the papers from previous years will be.
And if you need help with anything specific feel free to pm me

Yeah...sadly the revision guide my school gave me doesn't have any questions in...I think I'm just going to buy a cgp workbook.
My school has some mock questions. What board are you? If you want I can send them to you :smile:
Original post by 15977emily
My school has some mock questions. What board are you? If you want I can send them to you :smile:

Thanks! That would be really helpful. I do AQA
Original post by MonkeyBananaPie
Thanks! That would be really helpful. I do AQA

My school does Edexcel. I can still send them to you if you want? Just let me know :smile:
Original post by 15977emily
My school does Edexcel. I can still send them to you if you want? Just let me know :smile:

Could you still send them to me? I'm sure they aren't that different. Thank you!
Original post by MonkeyBananaPie
Hi! I find it really hard to find any resources online for geography. Does anyone know any websites with practice questions for each topic (eg like maths genie) but for geography? I do AQA by the way. Thanks :smile:

Theres loads of great resources on tes and also the cgp exam practice book is great but remember that you also need to buy answers for it. Internet geography is a great website to checkout aswell.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending