The Student Room Group

Single beds in uni-owned accommodation

Will they accept that I buy a double bed and store the single bed somewhere until I move out?
Gonna get up to some shenanigans?
Bruh
Reply 3
Original post by YaliaV
Gonna get up to some shenanigans?

I mean, I’m planning to 😂😼
Reply 4
Original post by Euphoria101
Bruh

Sup
Original post by Anonymous
I mean, I’m planning to 😂😼

You're planning to cry into your cat?
Reply 6
Is it a bed you can remove?
Reply 7
Original post by Bio 7
Is it a bed you can remove?

It looks very simple to do that from the pics. I’m just wondering if they’ll let me do that...?
Reply 8
Original post by 15Characters...
You're planning to cry into your cat?

Lmao
It looks very simple to do that from the pics. I’m just wondering if they’ll let me do that...?

When will you be starting? The covid rules will make things a bit difficult for a while.
Original post by YaliaV
When will you be starting? The covid rules will make things a bit difficult for a while.

September. I know, you’re right :smile:

Thinking ahead
Reply 11
Will they accept that I buy a double bed and store the single bed somewhere until I move out?

Ask before you buy another bed. Seriously, you need to find out what storage facilities they've got because of space and fire regs on what can be kept where. Don't just think you can shove it on a large cupboard you find somewhere.
Original post by Surnia
Ask before you buy another bed. Seriously, you need to find out what storage facilities they've got because of space and fire regs on what can be kept where. Don't just think you can shove it on a large cupboard you find somewhere.

Of course. This is kind of an obvious thing for me. I was only wondering if I’m allowed to install new furniture in an already furnished room. Thank you for redirecting my attention nonetheless and for your contribution
Reply 13

No.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending