The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hello sorry to bother you

On UCAS Track it says my place for medicine has been Confirmed, but for some reason the applicant portal on the eVision portal is closed. Is this normal or ???
Original post by Keele Student Ambassador
Hi there.

Unfortunately my only advice would be to keep trying. Their contact number is 01782 733632 and their email is [email protected].

Please don’t panic just yet. Today is a very busy day for the team and they may need to take a look at applicants who haven’t quite met requirements ect which is why UCAS track may not be updated yet. Stay positive! :smile:

thank you, i've tried calling that number but it keeps cutting off
I’m having the same problems, it still hasn’t updated yet:frown:
Original post by _kaimccann

hope you don't mind me asking, what grades did you get?
Original post by 2020applicant
hope you don't mind me asking, what grades did you get?

Of course, I was going to ask the same question. My grades are AAB, which I’m really happy about but I don’t think it’s enough:frown:

I just want a decision so I can have a bit of direction of where to go from here. Try calling the enquiries team *01782 692326‬ , the explanation for the UCAS track not updating was that they are still processing the grades. I wonder if you could call and tell me if you have any luck finding some more information?

Thank you:smile:
Hi guys, I was on the waitlist for Keele and I got offered a place this morning! I’m absolutely thrilled :smile:
Original post by unlimited123456

On UCAS Track it says my place for medicine has been Confirmed, but for some reason the applicant portal on the eVision portal is closed. Is this normal or ???

Hello there! You are not bothering us at all! We are here to answer your questions! Congratulations on your firmed offer! The applicant portal could be closed due to an increase in traffic etc. If your place has been confirmed on UCAS Track, I wouldn't worry too much about it!

I will contact IT services anyway, to find out what is going on with the eVision portal but please don't stress out too much about it!
Original post by mypatiosonfire
Hi guys, I was on the waitlist for Keele and I got offered a place this morning! I’m absolutely thrilled :smile:

Congratulations! Glad to welcome you to Keele next month! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! :smile:
Original post by mypatiosonfire

Good going :smile::smile::smile:
Original post by 2020applicant
thank you, i've tried calling that number but it keeps cutting off

Hello. Like my colleague said, unfortunately the only advice we can give you is to keep trying the line. Have you tried emailing the School of Medicine?

Also, can I ask if you have received your results already? Apparently it takes a while for UCAS track to be updated if your results are still being processed.

Can you guys please check if you can login now? It is working for me.
Of course, I was going to ask the same question. My grades are AAB, which I’m really happy about but I don’t think it’s enough:frown:

I just want a decision so I can have a bit of direction of where to go from here. Try calling the enquiries team *01782 692326‬ , the explanation for the UCAS track not updating was that they are still processing the grades. I wonder if you could call and tell me if you have any luck finding some more information?

Thank you:smile:

Well done! and I feel the exact same, i've tried calling and they said that they are currently very busy at the moment and apparently next week it will be quieter, but i dont think i can wait that long!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by Keele Student Ambassador1

Hi there, I think I’m having a slightly different problem to unlimited123456 , I still haven’t received an update on my UCAS track whereas unlimited has got an update on their UCAS track and is wanting to log into the eVision portal. Would be really thankful if there are any updates just let me know:smile:

Would anyone know what are the lower offers being given below AAA? I mean admission given for lowest grades?
Hi there, I think I’m having a slightly different problem to unlimited123456 , I still haven’t received an update on my UCAS track whereas unlimited has got an update on their UCAS track and is wanting to log into the eVision portal. Would be really thankful if there are any updates just let me know:smile:

Hello again! Oops I am sorry, I was a bit confused there! Have you tried calling the School of Medicine directly on +44(0) 1782733632? Or you could email them at [email protected].
I recommend you do both because, since you already know, they are very busy today! :smile:

Thank you so much for checking it out

However it still says my applicant portal is closed.
Thank you so much for checking it out

However it still says my applicant portal is closed.

I am so sorry this is such a mess! I have contacted IT services about it anyway. I will get back to you as soon as I receive a response from them! :smile:
Hello again! Oops I am sorry, I was a bit confused there! Have you tried calling the School of Medicine directly on +44(0) 1782733632? Or you could email them at [email protected].
I recommend you do both because, since you already know, they are very busy today! :smile:

It’s totally fine:smile: I have called the School of Medicine but it won’t go through, and have sent an email earlier today as this was advised on the applicant’s area of the Keele University website. I know it must be hectic thank you for your help.
Hi! I asked for a deferral 30th May. My offer on UCAS says start 2020. Does this mean my deferral request was rejected? Is there any possibility I can still defer?
I am so sorry this is such a mess! I have contacted IT services about it anyway. I will get back to you as soon as I receive a response from them! :smile:

Thank you so much, this whole situation is so stressful, and you being so helpful really puts me at ease.

Latest

Trending

Trending