The Student Room Group

can i get a gf??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ItsStarLordMan
You're so weird lol :smile:

Why would you say that about me you dont even know me l like to joke l am not weird or creepy l am very well liked on TSR you make me so sad l will not talk with you no more good byee
Original post by Scottishlad888
Why would you say that about me you dont even know me l like to joke l am not weird or creepy l am very well liked on TSR you make me so sad l will not talk with you no more good byee

:hmmmm:
Original post by Anonymous
:hmmmm:

Crazy lol

I was only joking. I'm sowwy :frown:
I was only joking. I'm sowwy :frown:

l forgive you you must have a nice heart lol
l forgive you you must have a nice heart lol

Hehe thank you. I'm glad you think so :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
The problem is getting that GF. I mean it feels like all the girls i would ask out will reject me with a casual, " i got a boyfriend " instead of being mean with my height. Tough i never tried. I decided to ask 3 or 4 girls when i get to uni and if they rejects me, t i will go on living and travelling solo for the rest of my life unless some girl approaches me and shows interest in me.

Unfortunately 99% of time it's usually the other way round and you have to approach girls. My best advice would be to try and make them laugh, crack a few jokes and show you have a sense of humour. Then they will start to fall in love with you without them even realising and that's when you strike.
Hehe thank you. I'm glad you think so :smile:

Are you saying you are not a nice person ?
Original post by ChaddVinyl
If it makes you feel any better I'm around the same height, and am a pretty average build. The truth is I used to worry like you, but you will find that women are attracted to all different types of men - it comes down to personal preference. Girls tend to like someone who is nice, respectful, and doesn't rush into things (if you know what I mean). Just be yourself, have fun, and if you meet the right person it will happen. I met my partner outside a Cafe Nero haha I wasted years of my life pretending to be a 'tough guy' (very very badly)

Marc

I hope i will get someone like you one day.

Original post by White_whale8000
Best tip is be yourself, umm you can be childish but also if its in a serios situation obviously not, you can find someone, if your just always uplifting and positive it can be seen as childish but umm yh also if a virl says no bcs of your height you can do the same about weight
Also also im just 5'7 its easy just be confident about it, pick up lines dont usually work so just say something like ' hi my name is (enter name) i just wanted to say that your pretty, rn im hungry do wanna join'
This should work

Thanks for the advice
Are you saying you are not a nice person ?

No, but what if I'm not nice?
No, but what if I'm not nice?

You are very nice at 5ft 2inch
You are very nice at 5ft 2inch

5"1 actually :tongue: and you are a very nice and funny mystery height
5"1 actually :tongue: and you are a very nice and funny mystery height

See l knew that you would like me l thought it said 5ft 2inch sorry l need to go to spec savers l am always nice and funny l am the happy chappy from Scotland l am 5ft 8 inch tall lol
See l knew that you would like me l thought it said 5ft 2inch sorry l need to go to spec savers l am always nice and funny l am the happy chappy from Scotland l am 5ft 8 inch tall lol

"Should've gone to Spec savers"

The giant happy chappy :smile:
"Should've gone to Spec savers"

The giant happy chappy :smile:

OMG you make me blush l get a bit shy The giant happy Chappy lol
OMG you make me blush l get a bit shy The giant happy Chappy lol

Yep, definitely funny lol
Yep, definitely funny lol

Thank you l knew you would find me funny how about a curry in a hurry lol

l am wearing two watches today as l have lots of time on my hands only for you lol
l am wearing two watches today as l have lots of time on my hands only for you lol

They are on tick

They are on tick

Haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending