The Student Room Group

Preferred bra size

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I went from 125 to 110 in a year, and since then I’ve gone back up to 114 (I partially blame my hips and boobs for that lol), but I don’t handle it well, whenever I see my weight go up, i starve myself and do insane workouts for the next few days, and I usually get slightly depressed.

I don't see why women worries about their weight that much.
I don't see why women worries about their weight that much.

Various reasons including societal and sometimes familial pressure to be really slim :/
Original post by Synergy~
Various reasons including societal and sometimes familial pressure :/

Hmm maybe, but a women's weight never bothered me. As long as you are not too overweight and have a pretty face, you are fineee to go.
Original post by Pchim
Im a 32 b/c depending on which shop and i love my size

same!

Primark I'm 32 B but VS I'm a 32 C (I think their measurements are off or slightly higher than normal stores?)
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
same!

Primark I'm 32 B but VS I'm a 32 C (I think their measurements are off or slightly higher than normal stores?)

Just asking out of curiosity - 32C is big right??

I am man who judge boobs by how much i can hold on my hand, so dont know much about numbers and letter.
they must contain the mass of the whole universe and have a surface area double the size of over sun.

I am man who judge boobs by how much i can hold on my hand, so dont know much about numbers and letter.

it's average

idg it a boob is a boob, didn't realise they had to be weighed and balanced using hands
I wish I was a b or c. I’m a d and I feel like I look top heavy.
Original post by Pchim
Im a 32 b/c depending on which shop and i love my size

Girll same, I was a 32a up until I turned 19 and now I'm a 32b/c and I loveeee it, wouldn't want my boobs to grow more tho

No 32c is not big, VS make their bras small anyway at least that's my experience.

If I cup mine they're like slightly bigger than my hand, so really not big at all
SAME!! It’s a coping mechanism. I usually do it every month and my weakass get triggered so easily. How did you lose weight?

I did a workout everyday and I limited what I ate, and I’m glad I’m not the only one who does that lol
Original post by Synergy~
Various reasons including societal and sometimes familial pressure to be really slim :/

Yep, that basically sums it up
I did a workout everyday and I limited what I ate, and I’m glad I’m not the only one who does that lol

I walked to uni everyday religiously, would get guilty if I don’t and limited myself quite a lot too. One meal or even a drink was all I had...but I’m learning to creat a healthy relationship with food but going back to uni means I’m going to co back to my old habits but we move
No 32c is not big, VS make their bras small anyway at least that's my experience.

If I cup mine they're like slightly bigger than my hand, so really not big at all

32C is actually on dot average for women's bra size in the UK.

whats the average for our age

I find that hard to believe considering the average clothes size for women in the UK is size 16. Google agrees with me - the average bra size is apparently 36D
56LL
l dont wear a bra l am not a very busty lad

The average bra size in the UK is a 36DD
Original post by Lace_pop
The average bra size in the UK is a 36DD

probs for my age I'm 19

The most common bra size is 32C is what I meant so the average consumer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending