The Student Room Group

What first names do you dislike because of people you have met?

​For example I don't like the name Jamie because I never liked a Jamie in school.

Scroll to see replies

My list is too long...
names that start with L and end with A
(edited 3 years ago)
Estrella
Heidi
Isabel
Tatiana
....and so on
Alistair, Bradley, Cal, Christopher, Daniel, David, Declan, Duncan, Edmund, Hunter, Kieran, Peregrine, Robert, Saul and Tristan.
Anais, Blanche, Chloe, Frances, Grace, Izzy, Lana, Megan, Nanette, Olivia, Imogen, Sophia, Su, Vanessa and Vedia.
Reply 5
Original post by londonmyst
Alistair, Bradley, Cal, Christopher, Daniel, David, Declan, Duncan, Edmund, Hunter, Kieran, Peregrine, Robert, Saul and Tristan.
Anais, Blanche, Chloe, Frances, Grace, Izzy, Lana, Megan, Nanette, Olivia, Imogen, Sophia, Su, Vanessa and Vedia.

I can see you've given this some thought, whereas I just remembered Mark I had to sit next to in Year 1 and he smelt.
Reply 6
we need a FemaleinDress2 :rofl3:
Original post by londonmyst

haha meeee
India

Ethan :colonhash:
John, Aaron, Kyle, Alexander (Alex), Timothy (Tim), Gordon, Maryam/Miriam (she would switch between both of these on all her tests and confused all the teachers in high school lmao), Jenny, Nickie, Mary, Natalie, Estrella, Alexia, Charmaine, Jordan, Veronica

I met an absolute prick whose First names were "John Aaron" (not including his middle and surnames) and he was a piece of work
(edited 3 years ago)
steven
Original post by Vanessa Chuah
haha meeee

My deranged neighbour keeps obnoxious goats & hens that constantly try to get into my home and have ruined the garden.
I'll rename you Nessie or Jane. :tongue:
Original post by Vanessa Chuah
steven

omg same
Georgia, Richard and Karen.
(edited 3 years ago)
Kelsey
Anisa (different spelling), Nadia, Fiona, Matthew, Lauren/Laura, Sophia (Sophie)
Reply 17
Ollie, Matt, Brett, Megan, Will

Most people I've known called Ollie though were right c***s
(edited 3 years ago)
Lots of names, I think I'll pass as some people on here might come after me :lol:
karen

just one of few tho lol

Quick Reply

Latest