The Student Room Group

The girl I like haven't answered me for 3 days

We met on Zhihu(Chinese quora) , she was in a very low mood that time, I comforted her. We talked via wechat for 6 months, I guess she likes me, but I'm not sure.
She haven't replied my message for 3 days. On Monday, we talked quite much, but on Tuesday, she no longer replied me. I don't know if she is just busy or she doesn't actually like me. She is doing her doctor degree, just about to graduate, I know she is busy, but she seems abnormal to not reply me for 3 days. This never happened before.

What should I do? I'm not as excellent as her, I'm not very attractive , I'm not easy to get a girlfriend as good as her!
Original post by shebk
We met on Zhihu(Chinese quora) , she was in a very low mood that time, I comforted her. We talked via wechat for 6 months, I guess she likes me, but I'm not sure.
She haven't replied my message for 3 days. On Monday, we talked quite much, but on Tuesday, she no longer replied me. I don't know if she is just busy or she doesn't actually like me. She is doing her doctor degree, just about to graduate, I know she is busy, but she seems abnormal to not reply me for 3 days. This never happened before.

What should I do? I'm not as excellent as her, I'm not very attractive , I'm not easy to get a girlfriend as good as her!

If she didn't like you, she wouldn't talk to you for 6 months. Maybe she is busy or has had urgent issues going on. Have you messaged/called her since? Are you able to go and see her to see if she's alright?
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
If she didn't like you, she wouldn't talk to you for 6 months. Maybe she is busy or has had urgent issues going on. Have you messaged/called her since? Are you able to go and see her to see if she's alright?

Thank you for answer! I can't see her because I lose contact with her
So you haven’t met irl?
Reply 4
Text her asking if shes doing alright. She could just be busy or something came up, if she really didnt want to talk to you I would assume she'd just straight out block you.
Arrested by the Chinese secret police, probably.
Reply 6
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Text her asking if shes doing alright. She could just be busy or something came up, if she really didnt want to talk to you I would assume she'd just straight out block you.

She doesn't block me although I repeatedly send her message, I think she is busy or unwell
Original post by shebk

Hot girls have a lot of men to choose from
hi.Hello. I want to explain that the Chinese police do not care about these
Original post by See the world
hi.Hello. I want to explain that the Chinese police do not care about these

Sounds like something the chinese police would say
Do you think the police would be so boring to pay attention to these?
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
Hot girls have a lot of men to choose from

You are right!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending