The Student Room Group

Cant think of a dissertation idea...

such little guidance is provided and i have like almost NO interests...so like...tf im supposed to do?
Investigate the potential benefits of time travel on correcting poor life choices. Like degree subjects.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Investigate the potential benefits of time travel on correcting poor life choices. Like degree subjects.

its tru i regret it! but what can i do now? NOTHING...so like any useful advice?
its tru i regret it! but what can i do now? NOTHING...so like any useful advice?

An investigation into the incidence/prevalence of sense of humour bypasses on clueless final year students?
Reply 4
An investigation into the incidence/prevalence of sense of humour bypasses on clueless final year students?

nope not funny at all, its made me vvvvv depressed so..
An investigation into the utility of the provision of subject area in facilitating the process of support-giving on Internet forums and preventing droll responses?
Reply 6
An investigation into the utility of the provision of subject area in facilitating the process of support-giving on Internet forums and preventing droll responses?

thanks this is the one!
Reply 7
what subject? what do you enjoy outside of uni that you can possibly incorporate into your dissertation?
Reply 8
Original post by Joleee
what subject? what do you enjoy outside of uni that you can possibly incorporate into your dissertation?

IT i like books, films, travel
Reply 9
IT i like books, films, travel

i don’t know anything about IT, i barely know how to work a computer, sorry :redface:

okay here’s another idea: is there anything in the news that you can build off of? like anything controversial?

https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/information-technology

anything on the above link apply or appeal to you? apparently Tiktoc is being banned in the US this weekend. there’s an article on what the internet used to look like and what it says about society. do you like politics or sociology or ethics? how can you relate that to IT?
could you do something about the way modern technology transforms a book into a film and how reading books and imagining the scenes in books differ to the scenes in the film version? idk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending