The Student Room Group

Is there any chance for me to get a job after I graduate?

I’m an international student and will be taking business management in uni very soon....any suggestion on how to secure a job after graduation???? Like an early plan...I mean I heard it’s hard to find jobs for business degree as the degree is not worth it but I still applied for business degree since I really love business.....any suggestion would mean a lot to me
Well you can stay for, I think 2 years after your degree. However, it's unlikely any company will sponsor your visa afer that and so getting a job will be difficult unless you go to Oxbridge.
Reply 2
Original post by SomeWelshGuy123
Well you can stay for, I think 2 years after your degree. However, it's unlikely any company will sponsor your visa afer that and so getting a job will be difficult unless you go to Oxbridge.

So you mean there is no chance for me to get a secured job?or a sponsorship?☹️☹️I’ll give my best for that.....thanks for the reply :smile:))
It will be difficult. Your best option is to go to Oxbridge and see what happens as a result.
Reply 4
Original post by tinygirl96
It will be difficult. Your best option is to go to Oxbridge and see what happens as a result.

I ain’t a smart kid for that :3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending