The Student Room Group

Epq help

I’ve been researching my Epq for ages now and it explores the impact of Sky and Bt on sports viewership in the UK. Only problem is I have no idea how to structure or how to write my essay and my teachers hasn’t given us many resources. Any tips on how to write it would be great
Reply 1
introduction: define key terms and set out your thesis. Basically set the stage up for a solid conclusion

main body: different factors impacting sports viewership in the UK. Be sure to evaluate and cite your sources.

conclusion: summarise the factors and basically repeat your introduction but make it more substantiated.

- ensure you have a bibliography and essay plan
that's what i did (mine was about poverty) and i got an A*
Reply 2
Original post by g.ana
introduction: define key terms and set out your thesis. Basically set the stage up for a solid conclusion

main body: different factors impacting sports viewership in the UK. Be sure to evaluate and cite your sources.

conclusion: summarise the factors and basically repeat your introduction but make it more substantiated.

- ensure you have a bibliography and essay plan
that's what i did (mine was about poverty) and i got an A*

Thanks so much. For the main body did you split this down into separate paragraphs?
Reply 3
Original post by J11ke
Thanks so much. For the main body did you split this down into separate paragraphs?

yes - it's more coherent :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending