The Student Room Group

I bought a womens product by accident lol

I bought a tub of conditioning creme for hair. Bruh I don't even know what it's for.. I mean i get you put it on your hair but is it to style like an alternative to gel or what? i have no clue and.... in the use directions it says has been used by women for sooo long like okay but i isnt a woman.

Now... how can i go about using this? it's ors monoi condiitoning creme or something along those lines
It’s normally used to soften hair so after shampoo you use it
Original post by Anonymous
I bought a tub of conditioning creme for hair. Bruh I don't even know what it's for.. I mean i get you put it on your hair but is it to style like an alternative to gel or what? i have no clue and.... in the use directions it says has been used by women for sooo long like okay but i isnt a woman.

Now... how can i go about using this? it's ors monoi condiitoning creme or something along those lines

shampoo your hair first with something else, then wash it out. Then put the conditioning creme in, rub it in, leave it in for 10 minutes, then wash it out properly with water. hair should be soft and nice-smelling after you dry it.
Reply 3
shampoo your hair first with something else, then wash it out. Then put the conditioning creme in, rub it in, leave it in for 10 minutes, then wash it out properly with water. hair should be soft and nice-smelling after you dry it.

I will try this thanks. I usually hate shampoo for the reason that it makes my hair super dry so I'll see what this does
I will try this thanks. I usually hate shampoo for the reason that it makes my hair super dry so I'll see what this does

Conditioner might be good for you then, if shampoo makes your hair dry. Maybe you could look at getting a more hydrating shampoo as well?
Just follow the instructions as if you were a girl if that helps lol you don’t need our help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending