The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

no clue, but im doingg it as well, on the 1st of nov right?
Hi anjaninanda, are you going to do the tomorrow? I am applying for Brighton College sixth form too and just finished mine today. It was really hard. Does this mean the hold tests on two different days?
Uchiha, I had mine today (and also found it really tough!). Perhaps they have a backup day if you couldn’t make it today?
yeah probably... mines online, was urs online too?? also which parts were particularly hard
Original post by WhereAreMyShoes
Uchiha, I had mine today (and also found it really tough!). Perhaps they have a backup day if you couldn’t make it today?

Oh maybe they do. I am quite interested in how many people are applying, because they said they are going to take around 40 people and I saw there were around 20 people today(?) in my meeting room
Original post by anjaninanda
yeah probably... mines online, was urs online too?? also which parts were particularly hard

Yes mine is also online. I think the maths and general paper were particularly hard. The time was very limited.
How is the English exam like? Is it typical GCSE English language type questions? (For example like poetry comparison etc)Also, what is the scientific reasoning like and how many questions are there?
Original post by Uchiha milkshake
Yes mine is also online. I think the maths and general paper were particularly hard. The time was very limited.

whats. ur snap incase we both get in oop

whats ur snap in case we both get in oop

whats ur snap incase we both get in
whats ur snap inase we both get in
oop
Oh maybe they do. I am quite interested in how many people are applying, because they said they are going to take around 40 people and I saw there were around 20 people today(?) in my meeting room
I just did my test today, there were around 50 people in my call so I am thinking that there are around 90 applicants if there were 20 in each of yours? I found the scientific reasoning especially hard. I am not sure if it was just because I do double science or if it is genuinely stuff that isn't in the iGCSE curriculum, maybe its a GCSE thing that we don't have in the IGCSE?
Original post by alemenleg
hi ! I did my exams like a month ago and I thought they weren’t that hard ! I am applying as an overseas so maybe we have different exams🤷🏼*♀️ Now i am stressing a bit for my interview, it is next week😁 I think that between internationals+online exams+ all the meeting rooms we have to be over 250 people 😅 In another chat I saw that there were 50 in one room + the rest did it online so...
This is my snap in case you need help or have any other questions : @alemenleg_27

hey is ur interview this sat as well
hey is ur interview this sat as well

yes !
yes !

aha same, good luck!
aha same, good luck!

thanks! u too! do u have snap?
thanks! u too! do u have snap?

yep, its anjaninanda
add me:smile:
hey all, I am having my interviews for brighton as well. What should I prepare for it?
Hey
I have also applied to Brighton college and my interview was scheduled today, 14th of November however they postponed it. Did any of you have your interview? Do you have any tips?
Thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending