Scroll to see replies

posting this is a capricorn move
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
posting this is a capricorn move

Nope, most Capricorns I know don’t even believe in astrology lol
Nope, most Capricorns I know don’t even believe in astrology lol

to be fair im a capricorn and dont believe in astrology but make small amounts of money doing tarot readings for people :smile:
Reply 4
to be fair im a capricorn and dont believe in astrology but make small amounts of money doing tarot readings for people :smile:

That’s cool I really wanna learn how to do readings properly
That’s cool I really wanna learn how to do readings properly

yeah you just spread the cards out in a specific way (some formations are better than others for certain questions), look at the meanings of the cards and then interpret the meanings to match to the question asked. you can create a story or just have a more vague answer.

i do think it's neat and pretty interesting but it is in my mind very obvious bull****. although now that i think about it none of my readings have been wrong. so maybe ive been blessed by the divines but do not believe in them
Reply 6
yeah you just spread the cards out in a specific way (some formations are better than others for certain questions), look at the meanings of the cards and then interpret the meanings to match to the question asked. you can create a story or just have a more vague answer.

i do think it's neat and pretty interesting but it is in my mind very obvious bull****. although now that i think about it none of my readings have been wrong. so maybe ive been blessed by the divines but do not believe in them

Haha what made you start doing them then
Haha what made you start doing them then

I just thought it was neat so I bought a deck off amazon and learnt it. I'm pretty sure I made my money back so yay
What year were you born in?
Reply 9
Original post by tinygirl96
What year were you born in?

horse?
horse?

Yeah that’s true but that’s Chinese astrology, I meant western like Aries Taurus and so on x
Don’t know **** about astrology really but to quote one of my favourite drag queen

“You’re a ****ing libra”

Am I right?
Don’t know **** about astrology really but to quote one of my favourite drag queen

“You’re a ****ing libra”

Am I right?

Unfortunately not aha
Unfortunately not aha

Gosh darn it, thought I had it there :lol:
what month were you born in?
what month were you born in?

That’s cheating because it narrows it down to two signs haha
Cancer
Original post by BrexitCafu
Cancer

Nope
I thought people were gonna ask questions about my personality to make a good guess but maybe tsr isn’t really into the astrology scene lol my bad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending