The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Psychology (with... ) 2021

Hello, I could not find a ucl psychology 2021 undergrad tread so here it is :smile:

What course did you apply to?
where else did you apply to besides UCL?
What are your predicted grades?
Have you received an offer? if so what are the conditions :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Is this undergrad or postgrad?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Is this undergrad or postgrad?

undergrad :smile:
Psychology Bristol, Cambridge, KCL, Queen Marys A*A*A Not yet
Hi! I applied for MSci Psychology at UCL on the 14th of October and have yet to receive any news from them! I see some applicants already receiving psychology offers on the offer tracker spreadsheet, so I'm quite anxious at the moment. I do the IB, and my predicted grade is 43/45 (7 in Bio HL, Chem HL, Maths HL).
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Hi and wat
Hi! I applied for MSci Psychology at UCL on the 14th of October and have yet to receive any news from them! I see some applicants already receiving psychology offers on the offer tracker spreadsheet, so I'm quite anxious at the moment. I do the IB, and my predicted grade is 43/45 (7 in Bio HL, Chem HL, Maths HL).

Hi! I also did Msci Psychology for UCL (applied on Oct.10) but not receiving offer yet. I submitted my SAT score (first attempt score of 1340) and a pending ACT grade, and also my AP scores (5 in Calculus BC, Psychology, Physics 1, and 4 in Statistics, and also I have a predicted 5 in Biology and unknown predicted score in Chemistry and English Literature for senior year). Many of my friends get their offer for Bsc Psychology at UCL recently so I am quite nervous right now, did anyone know about when would UCL start offering places for Msci Psychology?
Original post by unavailable20
Psychology Bristol, Cambridge, KCL, Queen Marys A*A*A Not yet

I apllied to KCL as well, still waiting tho :/
MSci Psych and Lang
Kings and LSE
Currently at UChicago/ tranferring after 1 quarter
Just received unconditional offer! I have a lot of 5s and 4s on AP exams and very high SAT/ ACT
i applied to UCL, KCL, Oxford, Manchester and Edinburgh. on 14th October. i have only got an acceptance from manchester, i have been rejected from oxford sadly

hey! could you send me a link to the offer tracker spreadsheet please? I applied on the 12th of Oct and still havent heard back yet
Here are the form and spreadsheet I was talking about. They are posted on the 2021 applicant thread.

"When you have received a decision, fill out this Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfW1tpp47B9kUUbUlnx23A3yh3_Kvg6r9ViSYSBnlIoYlL1XQ/viewform
Spreadsheet to stalk: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ItzulahYxA5wBh0ndl8xhxwuP5VJLayvQI0N-yjQdxU/edit#gid=1804200334 "

thanks so much! <3
Original post by bicacosa
Hello, I could not find a ucl psychology 2021 undergrad tread so here it is :smile:

What course did you apply to?
where else did you apply to besides UCL?
What are your predicted grades?
Have you received an offer? if so what are the conditions :smile:

Psychology with education
Bristol Bath Aberdeen Cambridge
Received an offer last week :smile: ABB or AAA

Oh wow that’s great congratulations! Out of curiosity was your offer contextualised as it seems lower than the normal offer?
Original post by iamhappy888
Oh wow that’s great congratulations! Out of curiosity was your offer contextualised as it seems lower than the normal offer?

Awe thank you- it will be contextualised if I complete the Access to UCL course otherwise it's the standard AAA
Reply 14

Hi did you receive an offer of ABB from UCL for Psychology with education? Congratulations by the way!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending