The Student Room Group

unit 4 lbtech applied science quesion

who can only acess to LIMS protect data ?
Reply 1
btec easy stuffff bhravaaa y u put on alevell forum
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by xcvbvcx
btec easy stuffff bhravaaa y u put on alevell forum

hey do you know who can only acess to LIMS protect data ?
Reply 3
Original post by your mongolian
hey do you know who can only acess to LIMS protect data ?

LIMS project data is quite vague but as u r talking about applied science i guess it is the laboratory information management system, a service often provided by small companies and universities to laboratories. I believe u are tryin to kno who has access to the information and it is the investigators and researchers. ask ur computer science buddies to manipulate the security on the servers for u to access the data, if u want access. If this is not this LIMS u r talkin bout then pls provide more info...
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by xcvbvcx
LIMS project data is quite vague but as u r talking about applied science i guess it is the laboratory information management system, a service often provided by small companies and universities to laboratories. I believe u are tryin to kno who has access to the information and it is the investigators and researchers. ask ur computer science buddies to manipulate the security on the servers for u to access the data, if u want access. If this is not this LIMS u r talkin bout then pls provide more info...

hey hey hey hey hey hey 643356
Original post by xcvbvcx

thanks but I'm talking about unit 4 lims about the drug trial stuff..
Original post by xcvbvcx

THANK YOU SO MUCH!but what im talking is about btech applied science understand how sciencific information maybe stored and communicated in a workplace laboratory

Quick Reply

Latest