The Student Room Group

BTEC applied science

Hi! With mocks coming up and a struggle in one unit, I was wondering how how the grading worked on BTEC applied science. I want to get a distinction, I’m doing the BTEC extended certificate so I only get one grade. I am doing 4 units and I was just wondering roughly what I needed to get in each unit to achieve a distinction as I’m already achieving this in every unit but 1?? I’ve tried to use the grade calculator but I can’t figure it out. I was just wondering if anyone could help please!! Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Medavies
Hi! With mocks coming up and a struggle in one unit, I was wondering how how the grading worked on BTEC applied science. I want to get a distinction, I’m doing the BTEC extended certificate so I only get one grade. I am doing 4 units and I was just wondering roughly what I needed to get in each unit to achieve a distinction as I’m already achieving this in every unit but 1?? I’ve tried to use the grade calculator but I can’t figure it out. I was just wondering if anyone could help please!! Thank you :smile:

If you have achieved disction in every unit except unit 1 you’re guaranteed a distinction from my personal experience I achieved distinctions on all my coursework but merit on my exams and achieved a D*DD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending