The Student Room Group

Brunel Medical School A100 2021 and 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

I don’t think it would be a problem because they said that the will only close applications when they received that certain number of places so they probably haven’t yet
Is anyone certain that Brunel has not started giving out interview invites?
Original post by Faxstudent
Is anyone certain that Brunel has not started giving out interview invites?

we can't be 100% sure cause we aren't in contact with every single person who applied. I received an email saying im gonna get invited for an interview if im in after jan 4 (which I didnt) and no one in this thread I guess is yet to receive anything. anyways, interviews will be held in may which is quite crazy cause im going to be having externals in may, anyways there is plenty of time left
Original post by medschoolfanatic
we can't be 100% sure cause we aren't in contact with every single person who applied. I received an email saying im gonna get invited for an interview if im in after jan 4 (which I didnt) and no one in this thread I guess is yet to receive anything. anyways, interviews will be held in may which is quite crazy cause im going to be having externals in may, anyways there is plenty of time left

That’s true.

Interviews in May?! That’s so far away!
Original post by Priyapinkrabbit
That’s true.

Interviews in May?! That’s so far away!

yes, there will be a series of interviews the first starting in may
Original post by medschoolfanatic
yes, there will be a series of interviews the first starting in may

How do you know interviews will start in May? Did they say that somewhere?
Original post by Faxstudent
How do you know interviews will start in May? Did they say that somewhere?

They sent us an email saying the interviews will be held in may and they will reach out to us with a decision before end of january
Original post by Redchillies
They sent us an email saying the interviews will be held in may and they will reach out to us with a decision before end of january

If you don’t mind me asking, did you apply through ucas or direct or through an agent?
(edited 3 years ago)
It’s almost the end of January. Has anyone heard any news?
Original post by Moazan

Nope
Nope
Original post by Moazan

Nope
Did anyone email recently (within the week)?
Original post by Lanasberal
Did anyone email recently (within the week)?

Nothing from my side
Are they really gonna send offers? Not even an interview invite anyone??
So I got a response by email, and they said that they are sending out interviews now through April because a lot of people applied.
I contacted them today, and they said there are still delays with the processing of applications, so we should disregard that email from December and wait.
The email I received saying

"We have received a very large number of applications and it is taking longer than normal to assess them all. We are holding interview from April onwards so successful candidates will receive invites from March."
hi guys did you all apply through the university or through Ucas?
Original post by Cheekywing
hi guys did you all apply through the university or through Ucas?

i applied through the university. Idk why someone would want to pay to apply if you can it for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending