The Student Room Group

LIFE

so recently i have been going through alot with my family. i live in a brown house hold so having a bf is so wrong/bad. but i had one and i got caught. and its all abit stoopid. but idk what to do. coz all my parents ever talk about now is me running away. like they keep saying imma run away like my cousin did. but broo i never even thought about something like that. so like idk what to do now. coz i feel like they want me to go. idk what to do man. please help
Reply 1
hey sis I live in an Arab household one thing I've learned is that don't fall into their traps, its all a test just stay quiet and I know it founds dumb and we all just wanna express ourselves but they are too old school to understand. they are also influenced by those around them like fellow relatives who make there children out as picture perfect. just stay calm and vent to your friends or someone you can trust.
Reply 2
Original post by zara.aa
hey sis I live in an Arab household one thing I've learned is that don't fall into their traps, its all a test just stay quiet and I know it founds dumb and we all just wanna express ourselves but they are too old school to understand. they are also influenced by those around them like fellow relatives who make there children out as picture perfect. just stay calm and vent to your friends or someone you can trust.

thats the thing its lockdown here so i cant really go out and speak to anyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending