The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Official Birmingham City University 2021 applicant chat

Scroll to see replies

has anybody applied for primary education?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by amouraaa
has anybody applied for primary education?

Hey I have :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by tommarshall2468
Hi everyone, I've applied for automotive engineering starting in September and I was wondering if anyone had any idea about which accommodation is the best as I have no idea and reviews seem to vary a lot person to person. Ideally I would be somewhere sociable and fun while also being somewhere I can get my head down anhd do some work.

Im also wanting to do this course. Just out of interest, what was the offer birmingham city gave you if you dont mind me asking?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey I have :smile:

hey I hope everything goes well for you! have you received an offer yet?
(edited 3 years ago)
No haven't even got an interview yet🤣 have u had anything
Original post by Anonymous
No haven't even got an interview yet🤣 have u had anything

no😭 dek when they start to reply to offers
Original post by Michae86l
Im also wanting to do this course. Just out of interest, what was the offer birmingham city gave you if you dont mind me asking?

haven’t got an offer back yet but i only applied a few weeks ago, but will let you know if / when i get one. :smile:
Reply 27
Hey I’ve applied for Fashion design with a foundation year! I applied on the old UCAS deadline date, so I doubt I’ll hear anything for awhile
Reply 28
Hiii I’m applying for bcu and I’ve received an offer!! Does anyone here know if there are any gcs for BCU applicants??
Reply 29
Original post by ashhh19
Hiii I’m applying for bcu and I’ve received an offer!! Does anyone here know if there are any gcs for BCU applicants??

Yes! I tried to post the link to the bcu group chat but STR wouldn’t allow it🤧 but if you go on Facebook and search the bcu freshers 21/22 page you can join and get all the links!
Reply 30
Apparently loads of people are applying to bcu this year 😭 most people I’ve seen on socials and stuff have put BCU and NTU so probs gonna take forever to get back to people!
hii (: i'm applying for an Early Childhood Studies undergraduate degree and I'm hoping to start at BCU in 2021. my name is lily and i'm 17
has anybody received an offer from bcu?
Reply 33
Original post by rosequartzzz
hii (: i'm applying for an Early Childhood Studies undergraduate degree and I'm hoping to start at BCU in 2021. my name is lily and i'm 17

I’ve applied to the same course!
I applied for Biomedical Science w/foundation year on 22nd Jan. I also heard many people from London applied, and my PS was kinda rubbish, so we’ll see.....
Original post by sosipsoso
I applied for Biomedical Science w/foundation year on 22nd Jan. I also heard many people from London applied, and my PS was kinda rubbish, so we’ll see.....

I applied for Biomedical Science too! But the standard 3 years.
Original post by DiamondDia
I applied for Biomedical Science too! But the standard 3 years.

Good luck! I originally applied for the standard 3 years, but my school made me change it to a foundation year because they thought it may increase my chances of getting an unconditional.
Good luck! I originally applied for the standard 3 years, but my school made me change it to a foundation year because they thought it may increase my chances of getting an unconditional.

I actually got an unconditional for it haha 😂 but you’ll definitely get in I know it!
Original post by DiamondDia
I actually got an unconditional for it haha 😂 but you’ll definitely get in I know it!

Oh wow, congrats! When did you apply?
Oh wow, congrats! When did you apply?

Thank you! I applied back in October, my friend applied earlier than me on the same course and Uni and still hasn’t gotten an offer yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending