The Student Room Group

Are you happy with your looks?

It seems to me very few ppl are really happy with their looks. I don't know if it's because it's just not cool to talk about yourself (others will think you're arrogant) or ppl really do not find themselves attractive. So, are you happy with the way you look?

Scroll to see replies

I could look worse, but no
Original post by Anonymous
I could look worse, but no

do you wanna be more specific? do you dislike specific parts of your body or face? is it affecting your mental state?
i could look worse, i could look better. im pretty complacent with my appearance these days
Reply 4
use to be. but with Covid and lockdown i look like **** :h:
Original post by Ethane_the_pug
i could look worse, i could look better. im pretty complacent with my appearance these days

I think that's the healthiest attitude to have tbh. You don't have to LOVE the way you look. Being content is enough.
Original post by CatGentleman
It seems to me very few ppl are really happy with their looks. I don't know if it's because it's just not cool to talk about yourself (others will think you're arrogant) or ppl really do not find themselves attractive. So, are you happy with the way you look?

I’m content with my looks.

I’ll insert a picture of myself here:-

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
I'm content with my looks, don't wanna come across as arrogant...
Original post by HumbleBee_x
I'm content with my looks, don't wanna come across as arrogant...

lol I dont get that tbh, loving the way you look is difficult and if you do, it's great. Now if you are a ***** about it, yeah but otherwise no harm in saying I THINK I LOOK CRAZY GOOD :biggrin:

Idk sometimes I feel like absolute **** just looking at myself and I could cry for hours, but then there are sudden switches where I feel like I AM THE **** for like a short period of time and the cycle just repeats and it's devastatingly fatiguing lol I really can't do this
I think that's the healthiest attitude to have tbh. You don't have to LOVE the way you look. Being content is enough.

Honestly, I was determined (by god or genetics, whichever you prefer) to look the way I do, so why put myself down or others down for something uncontrollable?
Original post by catgentleman
lol i dont get that tbh, loving the way you look is difficult and if you do, it's great. Now if you are a ***** about it, yeah but otherwise no harm in saying i think i look crazy good :d

b**** i'm frikkin beautiful :colondollar:
I could look worse, definitely need to get back to the gym once all this is over and lose weight
I guess honestly no. throughout lockdown i feel like i look so bad lol
Not really. I am mixed race. So never really liked my curly hair I remember always keeping it short so it would remain straight and trying to hide it and my fat lips. Always been insecure about my lips.

But I guess I like my green eyes and my height. But yeah, not really no.

EDIT: And I certain part of my body is darker than the rest. Which also makes me insecure.
(edited 3 years ago)
No I'd much rather look like a dog's butthole
Reply 16
Very, I think I lucked out in terms of genetics.
Dont care if people think Im arrogant.
not rn but after losing weight and a fresh trim I hope to look more respectable
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Very, I definetly lucked out in terms of genetics.
Dont care if people think Im arrogant.

hey man, more power to you, as long as it isnt a bragging point.
Original post by Ethane_the_pug
Honestly, I was determined (by god or genetics, whichever you prefer) to look the way I do, so why put myself down or others down for something uncontrollable?

I don't get it either. I don't mind if someone thinks they're extremely attractive as long as they don't put others down or make snide comments and stuff like that. Cuz then I will prolly insult them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending