The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hi i'm going to study at King's next year as an undergraduate- how are the Stamford Street apartments?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Is anyone else having problems registering for accomodation? its been 5 hours and i still haven't got the email to reset my password.
Original post by rickiahh
Is anyone else having problems registering for accomodation? its been 5 hours and i still haven't got the email to reset my password.

Yes, we can not register either, I have tried several times, enter id and click reset password, a message flashes up with validating and password sent.No password has been sent. I have called and advised that the site is not live yet.
Anyone applied for KAAS scheme? How long was your personal statement
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone applied for KAAS scheme? How long was your personal statement

It's a maximum of 2000.
Original post by User7006
hi i'm going to study at King's next year as an undergraduate- how are the Stamford Street apartments?

ooh i would like to know this too!
Original post by User7006

My friend had an en-suite, it wasn’t fancy at all, the toilet was basically a hole in the wall, probs hasn’t been renovated in the last 30 years or so. Location wise tho it’s central London so you’re close to everything, also Waterloo campus is just across the street and you get fee gym (i think) which i think is in the same building or really nearby. I think you could only have someone over for 3 nights and they’d have to register at reception. It’s def overpriced, but so is everything in London esp uni accommodation.
Does anyone know how many floors there are in SSA and how many flats are there on each floor? Thanks!
Reply 9
is there no Julian Markham rooms left?
Reply 10
hey all i have a desperate question!!!! ive registered for the waitlist, do kings hold out certain rooms until results day, and are these the rooms that those on the waitlist get advanced access to. Praying for a GDS/SSA room
Original post by MoeAlka
hey all i have a desperate question!!!! ive registered for the waitlist, do kings hold out certain rooms until results day, and are these the rooms that those on the waitlist get advanced access to. Praying for a GDS/SSA room

No. However people may give up their rooms on results day if they don't get in
Reply 12
Original post by Caz1234567
No. However people may give up their rooms on results day if they don't get in

Well that wouldn’t make sense since waitlisters would have access to the portal on the 9th, before results day?
Original post by MoeAlka
Well that wouldn’t make sense since waitlisters would have access to the portal on the 9th, before results day?

Yes it does, you asked if they hold out rooms which the answer is no. You get access to whatever is leftover on the 9th
Reply 14
Yes it does, you asked if they hold out rooms which the answer is no. You get access to whatever is leftover on the 9th

You said people may give up their rooms on results day when the 9th is before then 🤡🤡 I emailed them anywyas and they said we’d be given access to rooms released due to clearing ...
Yes people may give up their rooms on results day. Wdym? My point is that they will not hold back any rooms specifically for waitlisted people. You will have access to whatever rooms haven't already been booked.

Original post by MoeAlka
You said people may give up their rooms on results day when the 9th is before then 🤡🤡 I emailed them anywyas and they said we’d be given access to rooms released due to clearing ...
Reply 16
Yes people may give up their rooms on results day. Wdym? My point is that they will not hold back any rooms specifically for waitlisted people. You will have access to whatever rooms haven't already been booked.

Really?! I thought we’d have access to rooms that have been booked already. There are rooms to be released for clearing, and waitisters get advanced access to that
Reply 17
Hey I am very confused as there seem to be no rooms left avaliable on the kings portal? I hold an unconditional offer that i have accepted to study and kings and wanted to book a room at the garden halls- really stressed now that will not be possible. Does anyone know the right email at kings to contact? Is it also worth contacting garden halls directly ? Thankyou
Original post by Olcom
Hey I am very confused as there seem to be no rooms left avaliable on the kings portal? I hold an unconditional offer that i have accepted to study and kings and wanted to book a room at the garden halls- really stressed now that will not be possible. Does anyone know the right email at kings to contact? Is it also worth contacting garden halls directly ? Thankyou

I have the same issue. Feel a bit cheated considering I got my offer just before the deadline so really stressed about accommodation being available :frown:
I just had the same issue. I'm so upset because I literally used so much of my time to research and now I don't know anything until August? It's literally not our fault that our replies came really late.

Latest