The Student Room Group

Physician associate Msc - Hertfordshire University

Hi guys! Has anyone who applied for the PA course at UOH got an invite to a Teams interview?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mo_tunrayo
Hi guys! Has anyone who applied for the PA course at UOH got an invite to a Teams interview?

Hi I did and got offered an interview, I was wondering did they send you anything after the first email, like what’s going to happen on that day
Reply 2
Original post by starlightpk5
Hi I did and got offered an interview, I was wondering did they send you anything after the first email, like what’s going to happen on that day

No, nothing new yet. All I’ve received is the original email, currently waiting for the teams link. Btw congratulations on your interview, and goodluck!! :smile:
No, nothing new yet. All I’ve received is the original email, currently waiting for the teams link. Btw congratulations on your interview, and goodluck!! :smile:

Thank you :smile: congratulations as well do you live in Hertfordshire or will u be relocating if you get accepted
Reply 4
Thank you :smile: congratulations as well do you live in Hertfordshire or will u be relocating if you get accepted

Nooo, I currently live in London. I'll be relocating if i get accepted though (the commute would be too tiring if i stayed here). Wbu?
Nooo, I currently live in London. I'll be relocating if i get accepted though (the commute would be too tiring if i stayed here). Wbu?

Same definitely relocating if I get accepted, I live in London too. Did you manage to accept the Microsoft team invite they sent everyone yesterday?
Reply 6
Heyy. Yeah I just had my interview this morning!! I was so nervous, I'm not even sure how it went. Hope to hear back from them soon though. Have you had yours? How did it go?
Same definitely relocating if I get accepted, I live in London too. Did you manage to accept the Microsoft team invite they sent everyone yesterday?
Heyy. Yeah I just had my interview this morning!! I was so nervous, I'm not even sure how it went. Hope to hear back from them soon though. Have you had yours? How did it go?

Same I was so nervous I felt like I didn’t make any sense at the group interview but I guess they understood what I was saying cus they invited me for a second interview. Did you get through too? I hope it went well and they did
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 8
I got invited for second stage! Anyone know the pass rate for the course at Herts?
Reply 9
Original post by Pa2020
I got invited for second stage! Anyone know the pass rate for the course at Herts?

Heyy congrats!! I don't know the exact figures but I don't think the pass rate is that high compared to other unis
Reply 10
Same I was so nervous I felt like I didn’t make any sense at the group interview but I guess they understood what I was saying cus they invited me for a second interview. Did you get through too? I hope it went well and they did

Yeahh I did!! I didn't know what to expect for the panel interview, I imagined it to be really scary but they were so lovely. And it was such a quick interview as well. Have you received an email yet?
Reply 11
I had my interview on Friday and received an offer 2 hours later I was shocked. I thought it went bad as the man was grilling me with questions lol! Hope people hear back soon
Reply 12
Thanks for that yeah I saw they actually stopped the course in 2009 due to funding. And I think there has only been 18 graduates
Reply 13
Congratulations!!!! Same!!! 😃. I had my interview on Wednesday and I wasn’t really sure how it went, I was super excited when I got my offer yesterday!! Yeah I really hope others hear back soon. What are you doing to prepare?
Reply 14
Well I got told by some of PAs I know to get like these 3 pocket books ( I don’t know the names) -.- I’m gonna do a refresher on anatomy and tbh I dunno what else to do. Buy essentials? 😂
Yeahh I did!! I didn't know what to expect for the panel interview, I imagined it to be really scary but they were so lovely. And it was such a quick interview as well. Have you received an email yet?

Congratulations for making it
Good to hear , mine was not that great , I had 3 people interviewing me and one asked me a question related to my previous course (pharmacy) which I could not answer 😭 due to that I don’t think I’ll be getting in, plus I still didn’t hear anything back. Good luck to you though 😇😇😇
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 16
Has anyone applied for the masters loan? The course isn’t showing up on the student finance website
Reply 17
Congratulations for making it
Good to hear , mine was not that great , I had 3 people interviewing me and one asked me a question related to my previous course (pharmacy) which I could not answer 😭 due to that I don’t think I’ll be getting in, plus I still didn’t hear anything back. Good luck to you though 😇😇😇

Oh I'm sorry about that, I hoped we would get in together. Did you apply to any other places? If not then at least you get a bit more time to relax and enjoy yourself! :smile:. And now you have the experience you can always try for January entry. Goodluck with any future applications, wish you all the best!! xx
Reply 18
Original post by Pa2020
Has anyone applied for the masters loan? The course isn’t showing up on the student finance website

Hey, I havent actually applied yet but I think (because its a healthcare postgrad course) we need to apply through the undergrad route, not postgrad
Reply 19
I will speak to sfe
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest