The Student Room Group

Santander apprenticeship 2020/21

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mimi2020
when did you do the tests, i think maybe u might get them in like the following week or 2 but call them up or email them just incase.

I’ve now got the invite for interview I wonder what questions are asked
Original post by anonshib
has anyone else got a response from santander after completing the interview. I had just received a response stating they are reviewing my interview.

What was your deadline to complete the interview? I’ve been sent the link but it doesn’t state a completion date
Hi, I’ve made a WhatsApp chat for all types of apprentices who will be starting this year in London. If anyone would like to join, let me know! :smile:
Original post by AnonymousB2
Hi, I’ve made a WhatsApp chat for all types of apprentices who will be starting this year in London. If anyone would like to join, let me know! :smile:

sure

Yes please
Original post by Abbiecalm
Yes please

Yeah add me please :smile:
Original post by ehyy4324
sure

Original post by Abbiecalm
Yes please

Original post by Harry.lee890

Hey, if you guys private message me your numbers, I can add you in or I can send you the link! :smile:
Hey, if you guys private message me your numbers, I can add you in or I can send you the link! :smile:

Hi guys wondered if you can help me..... a few days back I got the invite to the interview with no deadline to complete it..... did anyone else get this message? How long did you leave it before completing... I was really hoping to prep before I did it
Original post by Foulger10
Hi guys wondered if you can help me..... a few days back I got the invite to the interview with no deadline to complete it..... did anyone else get this message? How long did you leave it before completing... I was really hoping to prep before I did it

mine said 5 days
Original post by ehyy4324
mine said 5 days

Thanks there is no where on my email stating this just a link for the interview
Original post by Harry.lee890

...dont you guys think that asking for numbers is a bit weird...a bit sketch
I got an email back saying I got put on a waiting list for the assessment centre. Did anyone else get this or did they get a straight invite to the assessment centre?
Original post by Sam147067
I got an email back saying I got put on a waiting list for the assessment centre. Did anyone else get this or did they get a straight invite to the assessment centre?

I got the same email a couple of weeks ago
Original post by Chloe Illman

I wonder if anyone got invited to the assessment centre straight away or if they all got the same email as us
I wonder if anyone got invited to the assessment centre straight away or if they all got the same email as us

I think everyone got the same email probs
Original post by Chloe20.0
I think everyone got the same email probs

Hi guys I have my interview Tuesday any tips on preparation? Does anyone know any good websites with past questions? I’ve applied to a few apprenticeships but always seem to struggle with interview technique I think

add me please
Add me please
Add me please

Hi when you guys did the interview did you get an acknowledgment that it had been done? I completed it last night but no response from Santander I’m a little worried
Original post by Chloe Illman

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending