The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

OFFICIAL KCL MSc NURSING/MIDWIFERY 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nurse_Doll
I hope so, she seemed to like my responses so yeah, fingers crossed because that’s my first choice! Did you get your offer from them already ? Xoxo

Hiya, I got an offer just before xmas so it was the best xmas present for me. I accepted straight away. Make sure you look out for any updates on the kings portal, that updates faster than UCAS xx
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Anonymous
Hiya, I got an offer just before xmas so it was the best xmas present for me. I accepted straight away. Make sure you look out for any updates on the kings portal, that updates faster than UCAS xx

Aww that’s amazing! I’ve just had a look now and no update yet, it’s the last of my choices but the interview was only yesterday so I’m not too worried haha, are you at college or ?xx
Aww that’s amazing! I’ve just had a look now and no update yet, it’s the last of my choices but the interview was only yesterday so I’m not too worried haha, are you at college or ?xx

I think they say around 2 weeks for replies. But obviously it took longer which is understandable. Gosh I am a mature student, a good few years older than you guys which I am hoping will not be a problem. Nervous about handing my notice in at work in a few months. What about u?
I think they say around 2 weeks for replies. But obviously it took longer which is understandable. Gosh I am a mature student, a good few years older than you guys which I am hoping will not be a problem. Nervous about handing my notice in at work in a few months. What about u?

Hey! I’m a mature student as well! DM me ? Be nice to connect with older students 😊
I know you cannot say much about the interview, however, I was wondering if anyone could let me know if the MSc mental health nursing interview is scenario based or generic interview question. Thanks in advance!
Reply 25

Took me a month to get a reply x
Is there a deposit to pay for the masters programme? If so does anyone know how much? Thank youu
Original post by Mhnursing21
I know you cannot say much about the interview, however, I was wondering if anyone could let me know if the MSc mental health nursing interview is scenario based or generic interview question. Thanks in advance!

Hey Im applying for Midwifery but my friends dong MH and she said its a mix of both, so be prepared for both. only 5 questions from what i remember. relax and dont overthink, you will be fine!
Original post by mdj2028
Took me a month to get a reply x

Did you get an offer for msc adult nursing ?
Did you get an offer for msc adult nursing ?
Original post by Trena97x
Hi, I applied for MSc Adult Nursing in Jan and still waiting for an interview! 🤞 How long did it take for everyone to get their interview dates after applying? The wait is making me so anxious😩

Have you been accepted ?
Original post by UpseyDaisy
Hello!!! Thought I'd start a thread for those starting MSc Nursing/Midwifery September 2021 for questions, discussions or anything else really.

Are you doing an MSC in nursing for adult ?
I haven’t heard anything for over two weeks.
Anyone heard anything for MSC Nursing - Adult?
Original post by Kenza B
Hi, I’ve got an interview for adult nursing next week. I’ve been doing research to prepare so if I were you this is what I’d do :
- Research typical children’s nursing interview qs on YouTube and online
- Research into what children’s nurses do because the interviewers are likely to ask what you know about their role (e.g, they assess, plan and execute treatment)
- Think about why you chose that specific branch, they may ask why you chose children’s instead of mental health for example
- Think about why you chose KCL (if that’s your chosen uni)
- Also make sure you acknowledge the challenges that come with nursing but say why u have the skills/experience to handle such a difficult career and put a positive spin on it
Just make sure your friendly and I’m sure you’ll do great ! Hope this helped and good luck ! ☺️

Hi, how did it go? Have they made you an offer?
Anyone had any offers today?

Have you had an offer yet?
Just got an offer at kings !
Reply 37
Just got an offer at kings !

Congratulations!! same with my partner! been a very stressful week!
Original post by viokemi
Congratulations!! same with my partner! been a very stressful week!

Thanks, what course they doing ?
Did anyone else get a deferred offer to 2022? For Msc Nursing

Quick Reply

Latest