The Student Room Group

I wish I was a tall girl.

I wish I was a tall girl, tall girls are like models, they look like models and there so beautiful. I'm really short (im still growing tho but ill probably just be average height).

My dream height is 5'7, slightly tall but not to tall :smile:

Tall girls are lucky
I'm glad i'm not tall
Reply 2
Mens, size 13 Nikes.”
Reply 3
Original post by x_anonymous_x
I wish I was a tall girl, tall girls are like models, they look like models and there so beautiful. I'm really short (im still growing tho but ill probably just be average height).

Tall girls are lucky

Im a 5'7.5 girl and tbh ur not missing out on much
if anything i feel awkward around ppl because im so much taller
But yh sometimes i do feel like a model lmao but i dont think i hv the looks loooooollllll
How tall are you tho?
Original post by TSR2020
Im a 5'7.5 girl and tbh ur not missing out on much
if anything i feel awkward around ppl because im so much taller
But yh sometimes i do feel like a model lmao but i dont think i hv the looks loooooollllll
How tall are you tho?

5'0 at 14, but I have delayed puberty so its not my final height.. Your so lucky I would even wear heels to make myself taller even at 5'9
An 5 11 and just average, not model like at all lol, just tall! It is what it is. Handy for seeing at concerts I suppose. Hard to find jeans.
Reply 6
I am a 6'1 girl and there are times when that makes me feel overconfident of course and times when it feels like everyone is looking at me and I just want to hide. Hard to find proper clothes and a taller boyfriend lol, but a real blessing for an ex-volleyball player like me. There are pros and cons I guess, but I think all you need is self love and feeling comfortable on your own skin.
Tall girls wish they’re short; short girls wish they’re tall, some don’t care.

Learn to embrace what you have or complain about something you can’t control.
My ankles are always cold because jeans don't cover them enough so you're not missing out on that at least
Original post by _kvymnnn
My ankles are always cold because jeans don't cover them enough so you're not missing out on that at least

I think you might just need longer jeans :lol:
Original post by V℮rsions
I think you might just need longer jeans :lol:

That's also a possibility!
Original post by x_anonymous_x

Tall girls are lucky

I think tall girls want to be short and short want to be tall, I’m 5’10 and I’d love to be short haha xx

Quick Reply

Latest