The Student Room Group

Messaging back

She’s taking a lot longer to reply back in these couple days. We have talked for a month and she never used to leave my messages for delivered longer than 2 hours but in these past couple of days it’s been 4hours+. She posts on social media frequently but doesn’t bother to open messages ? I feel like we are losing our connection because she does this. We are meeting in a weeks time but idk anymore
Reply 1
if she’s still posting whilst still having you on delivered she could be speaking to other guys tbh
she may just not want to talk to people individually but keep up a sort of social media presence - i would ask to call her and chat with her and maybe slowly subtly bring it up like maybe starting in a jokey way so she doesnt feel attacked... honestly i think texting ruins a lot of relationships esp during covid times.. its best if you actually call and speak to one another. best of luck :smile:
I mean sometimes girls tend to wait for the guy to message first or they either feel like they dont want to bother them or they are generally busy and something came up or they are still unsure with the relationship and want to keep it casual

For me and my bf i tend to wait for him to message first now but if left too long i would just message anyway in the evening but our conversation has been a bit dead lately so i get how your feeling he hasn't been messaging much as he used to
Reply 4
It’s funny how everyone assuming it’s a guy, haha we’re both girls !
Reply 5
Original post by Creativesilence
I mean sometimes girls tend to wait for the guy to message first or they either feel like they dont want to bother them or they are generally busy and something came up or they are still unsure with the relationship and want to keep it casual

For me and my bf i tend to wait for him to message first now but if left too long i would just message anyway in the evening but our conversation has been a bit dead lately so i get how your feeling he hasn't been messaging much as he used to

She leaves me on delivered, so I’ve already sent her a message she just takes ages to reply
Original post by Anonymous
She leaves me on delivered, so I’ve already sent her a message she just takes ages to reply

Probably busy my bf the same sometimes i know hes seen it but says sorry like an hour or 2 hours later for replying late like alrighty then do you like me or not aha but i dont think you should confront her about it maybe make a joke like "you took your time to reply im just messing with you take your time" then she might even give a reason to ya

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending