The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

hey, i applied for both Social Sciences and Social Sciences with Data Science on 14/10. I got an offer for Social Science with Data Science on 4/12 but I'm still waiting on Social Sciences. Has anyone gotten an offer for Social Sciences / in a similar situation?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
hi applied on the 18 of dec, havent heard back yet!
Original post by Anonymous
hey, i applied for both Social Sciences and Social Sciences with Data Science on 14/10. I got an offer for Social Science with Data Science on 4/12 but I'm still waiting on Social Sciences. Has anyone gotten an offer for Social Sciences / in a similar situation?

Hello, I also applied to social sciences with data science what offer did you receive and what are your predicted grades (if you don’t mind me asking)
Original post by Joseph-h1234
Hello, I also applied to social sciences with data science what offer did you receive and what are your predicted grades (if you don’t mind me asking)

The offer was AAB and I'm predicted AAA + A in EPQ :smile: wbu/ have you gotten an offer?
Original post by jivanthiru
The offer was AAB and I'm predicted AAA + A in EPQ :smile: wbu/ have you gotten an offer?

I am predicted A*AB and A in the EPQ no not yet but I applied after you did
Reply 6
did anyone receive an email letting them know that they were not anticipating as much applications for social sciences this year and that I should just be patient, letting me know they are working on the decision of my application?
Original post by flexy123
did anyone receive an email letting them know that they were not anticipating as much applications for social sciences this year and that I should just be patient, letting me know they are working on the decision of my application?

No I did not receive any email like that. Strange though it seems like one of the less popular courses.
Reply 8
anyone received their social science offer yet??
Reply 9
Original post by timophii
anyone received their social science offer yet??

not yet and it's driving me crazy
same im still waiting as well
any news anyone?
Reply 12
hey i got an offer for social sciences with data science on the 31 mar!!
Original post by kiko45
hey i got an offer for social sciences with data science on the 31 mar!!

Congrats!! I got an offer for this course as well :smile:
Reply 14
Congrats!! I got an offer for this course as well :smile:

thats so great!! do you think you'll firm? what are ur other options?
Original post by kiko45
thats so great!! do you think you'll firm? what are ur other options?

Yeah I think so UCL is my top choice , I have offers from Bristol , Exeter and kings ! Wbu??
Reply 16
Yeah I think so UCL is my top choice , I have offers from Bristol , Exeter and kings ! Wbu??

oh thats amazing. i got bristol and bath, still waiting on lse :frown: tho i think ill firm ucl as well, we should keep in touch :smile:
yes !! Waiting for LSE as well :/ we should def keep in touch hope to see u at UCL!! Are you home or international? X

Original post by kiko45
oh thats amazing. i got bristol and bath, still waiting on lse :frown: tho i think ill firm ucl as well, we should keep in touch :smile:
Reply 18
yes !! Waiting for LSE as well :/ we should def keep in touch hope to see u at UCL!! Are you home or international? X

international :smile: are u home? lmk when lse gets back to you!!
Original post by kiko45

I plan on firming Social Sciences with Data Science as well :smile: still waiting on Social Sciences from UCL tho

Latest

Trending

Trending