GCSE AQA biology y11

Few questions;
-Are they realising the 2019/2020 papers
-does anyone know what to revise, I don’t even know if we r doing paper 1/2
Original post by Lilysmithxoxo
Few questions;
-Are they realising the 2019/2020 papers
-does anyone know what to revise, I don’t even know if we r doing paper 1/2

Our school is only doing B1, B3, B4 and B6. So I think they will make the paper out of the 2020 papers.
I dont believe there are any 2021 papers for any subject, however after the eater holidays i've heards perhaps the 2019/2020 papers will be released
Original post by nayl_ahmed
Our school is only doing B1, B3, B4 and B6. So I think they will make the paper out of the 2020 papers.
I dont believe there are any 2021 papers for any subject, however after the eater holidays i've heards perhaps the 2019/2020 papers will be released

AQA and other boards recently cleared those rumors on twitter. The 2020 and 2019 papers will remain locked, they're only releasing the mini exam assesment material
Original post by kingben234
AQA and other boards recently cleared those rumors on twitter. The 2020 and 2019 papers will remain locked, they're only releasing the mini exam assesment material

Oh right ok, kinda bummed and glad at the same time lol
Oh right ok, kinda bummed and glad at the same time lol

hiyaa
just to let you know the exam boards have said they will not publish the 2019 and 2020 papers and they would be kept password protected.
on the 19th April, they will publish mini-assessment which can be used by teachers as evidence.
The additional assessment will be questions from past papers. the mini-assessment could have questions from 2017,2018 and including 2019+2020
Original post by ineedhelp02
hiyaa
just to let you know the exam boards have said they will not publish the 2019 and 2020 papers and they would be kept password protected.
on the 19th April, they will publish mini-assessment which can be used by teachers as evidence.
The additional assessment will be questions from past papers. the mini-assessment could have questions from 2017,2018 and including 2019+2020

ohh right tyyyysmmm!
ohh right tyyyysmmm!

ive already dont the 2020 papers for the mocks , they were ok not the best n not the worst besides chemistry (i do combined)n Arabic which were the worst
Original post by ml12345678
ive already dont the 2020 papers for the mocks , they were ok not the best n not the worst besides chemistry (i do combined)n Arabic which were the worst

can you remember some of the questions for physics chem or bioooo?
can you remember some of the questions for physics chem or bioooo?

for physics 1st q was about plugs the inside bit n sockets,for bio there was stuff abt the potato required prac n chem cant remember sorry,btw this is for paper 1
Reply 9
Original post by Mark048
add me on discord markm#4266 i got 2019 and 2020 both papers 1 and 2 for physics , bio and chem

Hi, could you please send it to me?
Original post by Mark048
add me on discord markm#4266 i got 2019 and 2020 both papers 1 and 2 for physics , bio and chem

yh send it to me aswell

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending