The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

University of Exeter Civil Engineering Course Enquiry

Hello, I am an exchange student who will join the University of Exeter as a year 3 civil engineering student in 2022 Jan, and will stay for a single semester only.

I would like to ask where can I browse which Civil Engineering course will be offered which semester?

I am particularly interested to know whether the following courses will be offered in my concerned semester?
1. ENG 2010 Soil Mechanics
2. ECM 3156 Civil Engineering Hydraulics
3. ENG 3006 Geotechnical Engineering and Foundation Design
4. ENG 3001 Construction Project Management
5. ECM 3158 Water Resources and Pollution Control
6. ECM 3015 Structural Dynamics

Thank you!
Original post by HWho
Hello, I am an exchange student who will join the University of Exeter as a year 3 civil engineering student in 2022 Jan, and will stay for a single semester only.

I would like to ask where can I browse which Civil Engineering course will be offered which semester?

I am particularly interested to know whether the following courses will be offered in my concerned semester?
1. ENG 2010 Soil Mechanics
2. ECM 3156 Civil Engineering Hydraulics
3. ENG 3006 Geotechnical Engineering and Foundation Design
4. ENG 3001 Construction Project Management
5. ECM 3158 Water Resources and Pollution Control
6. ECM 3015 Structural Dynamics

Thank you!

Hello @HWho,

It is great that we will be welcoming you in the new year!

I think the best thing for you to do is contact the Hub for your subjects. The Hubs are the first port of call for current students enabling them ask questions about their programme. A list of all the hubs can be found here: https://www.exeter.ac.uk/students/infopoints/contact/#a2 As an Engineering student you will find the Harrison Hub as your point of contact (scroll down to it to reveal the contact details).

Hope this gets you the info you are looking for. Do let me know if you have any further questions I can help you with.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team Two
Hello @HWho,

It is great that we will be welcoming you in the new year!

I think the best thing for you to do is contact the Hub for your subjects. The Hubs are the first port of call for current students enabling them ask questions about their programme. A list of all the hubs can be found here: https://www.exeter.ac.uk/students/infopoints/contact/#a2 As an Engineering student you will find the Harrison Hub as your point of contact (scroll down to it to reveal the contact details).

Hope this gets you the info you are looking for. Do let me know if you have any further questions I can help you with. Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team

Thank you Melody for your prompt reply! I will try to follow your step given.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending