The Student Room Group

Cambridge - Robinson College admissions not responding

I am an IB student and my results were out back in early July, but the college admissions office has not done anything. On UCAS, my place is still unconfirmed, and the International Student Office is waiting to issue my CAS.

I've tried contacting the admissions office through email + phone but haven't had any success so far. Has any IB student got their place confirmed by Robinson admissions?
Original post by sy7
I am an IB student and my results were out back in early July, but the college admissions office has not done anything. On UCAS, my place is still unconfirmed, and the International Student Office is waiting to issue my CAS.

I've tried contacting the admissions office through email + phone but haven't had any success so far. Has any IB student got their place confirmed by Robinson admissions?

They may be waiting for all their applicants' results to come in before they can make decisions. This might especially be the case if you have not met all the conditions of your offer.
Reply 2
Original post by Peterhouse Admissions
They may be waiting for all their applicants' results to come in before they can make decisions. This might especially be the case if you have not met all the conditions of your offer.

I've met all the conditions of my offer tho...
Original post by sy7
I've met all the conditions of my offer tho...

We're now in the UCAS embargo period, so they won't respond before next Tuesday now. They may have been waiting to do all their confirmations as a single batch. I wouldn't read too much into it.
Reply 4
Original post by Peterhouse Admissions
We're now in the UCAS embargo period, so they won't respond before next Tuesday now. They may have been waiting to do all their confirmations as a single batch. I wouldn't read too much into it.

I see, thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending