The Student Room Group

ella-mentary, my dear watson - a y12 gyg thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 0ptics
Fair enough. Either way, I’ll be looking forward to this thread

Incidentally, am I correct about this assumption?

thank you!!
and you possibly may be correct? i'm not sure who i remind you of, but i did move accounts because i wanted username consistency with my twitter and i had already changed my user within the year! (if my name was *******, hi again! if not, i'm curious as to who.)
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by laurawatt
thank you so much :grin:
if you need any help with the EPQ lmk! Have you got any thoughts about what topic you'll do yet?

I can still see your first post :beard: It's probably gone into moderation because it's the first thread from a new account!

thank you!! i have absolutely no idea on topic yet, i had a few ideas initially about maybe doing it on the gender bias on the diagnosis and treatment of autistic females, but people have suggested it would be better to do it around a topic i may want to study at university instead? so i really do not know.
ah!! that makes sense, thank you!
Original post by ellatudier
thank you!!
and you possibly may be correct? i'm not sure who i remind you of, but i did move accounts because i wanted username consistency with my twitter and i had already changed my user within the year! (if my name was saffron, hi again! if not, i'm curious as to who.)

I was correct. You did a gyg before but left it I think. I only remembered about it as the 5 A-levels you took were similar, and the style of your writing is similar (if not verbatim to the other gyg). Hi again!
Reply 23
Original post by 0ptics
I was correct. You did a gyg before but left it I think. I only remembered about it as the 5 A-levels you took were similar, and the style of your writing is similar (if not verbatim to the other gyg). Hi again!

ah yes! I think one line is verbatim and the rest is just a similar writing style so I'm glad it's quite distinctive? hello again! I just went back and checked it, and thank you for your answer about the 5 a levels, you made some excellent points, and though i may possibly be underestimating, i think i may try it first and then if it is too much, drop them, but i wouldn't want to regret not doing them!
thank you!! i have absolutely no idea on topic yet, i had a few ideas initially about maybe doing it on the gender bias on the diagnosis and treatment of autistic females, but people have suggested it would be better to do it around a topic i may want to study at university instead? so i really do not know.

ooh I like that idea! could definitely make for some interesting research [noparse]:smile:[/noparse]
i think people suggest this as it helps with reading and exploring your chosen subject area so you have something extra to talk about in your personal statement/interviews but it isn't essential :biggrin:

This is an interesting topic.
promptly joining the ellas going into y12 club!

yeah the other ella likes longggggggggggg posts too:biggrin:

i am autism but im male:smile:
absolute best of luck for year 10!! those subjects sound so fun and i didn't even know you could take film studies at gcse level so that's pretty cool! did you start your options last year or this year? anyway, absolute best of luck! i'm not sure if you'll be doing a gyg thread, but if so, please do tag me!

thank youuu best of luck to you too!! and it is kind of one of those subjects that "you dont have to do at gcse to do at a-level" we just had a teacher who cohld teach it when AQA introduced the new spec in 2017

I will try to do an gyg but im a master procrastinator (one kf the only grades i dont need growing aksjaja) so uh... we shall see - and I would love to be added to your tag list sjdhs
i actully thought at first this was your blog lol

you running out of ella puns for your blog
gurl tag me im going into yr11 periodt gurl ill dish on how im doing and u spill tea ahhhhhh is gonna be amazing
Original post by nikkiblonsky
gurl tag me im going into yr11 periodt gurl ill dish on how im doing and u spill tea ahhhhhh is gonna be amazing

why did i think you were an adult
Original post by AmIReallyHere

cause i give off those mature vibes

Spoiler

I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or if you actually thought that
it was kinda name you would give a blog too lol

maybe this ella is like another you living in other part of country lol

they say everyone has a double somehwere :confused:
Original post by 0ptics
I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or if you actually thought that

ive seen some questionable adults in my 14 years of life, nikki would in no way be the worst
Original post by Wise Goldie
i actully thought at first this was your blog lol

you running out of ella puns for your blog

an Ella stellar gyg?
ive seen some questionable adults in my 14 years of life, nikki would in no way be the worst

That’s… concerning
Original post by 0ptics
an Ella stellar gyg?

i was thinking ellamentry my dear year 12 lol

:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending