The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Leicester uni student first year

Anyone who is going to Leicester this year why is our freshers week timetable so empty. Like we don’t have any campus tours and events.
Campus tours have been ongoing for months as for the actual events no idea because everything's open now.
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Ikr I checked the timetable and there's a couple of events happening before I even move in too so idkk
Reply 3
Original post by Discombob101
Ikr I checked the timetable and there's a couple of events happening before I even move in too so idkk

Whattt really 😂. When are you moving in. I thought we all have to move in on the 25th or 26th. I’m going tomorrow to put some of my stuff tho.
Original post by Anonymous
Whattt really 😂. When are you moving in. I thought we all have to move in on the 25th or 26th. I’m going tomorrow to put some of my stuff tho.

Yhh if I remember correctly lmao💀😂 I saw some try out event for a sports club and it's during the week we move in idkk. I'm moving in on the 25th
Have you guys got any group chats???
There has to be some parties when everyone moves in so I defo wanna go them
Reply 6

No idk where to find them but true

You can join the Facebook gc I've seen some ppl create their own group chats on snap N whatsapp tho I haven't joined any cuh they look hella empty

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending