The Student Room Group

Psychology alevel helpppp

Im struggling with psychology a-level with just understanding everything in general. Does anyone have any websites they recommend, would be very much appreciated. x
Thnxxxx uuuuuuuu !!!!! :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by roxy112221
Im struggling with psychology a-level with just understanding everything in general. Does anyone have any websites they recommend, would be very much appreciated. x
Thnxxxx uuuuuuuu !!!!! :smile:

Yeah sure. Simply psychology. Red psychology on youtube is great for understanding. Do essay plans, pm me if u wanna see an example essay plan.
Reply 2
Heya thnx so much for all of this xxx will deffo being using these :wink:
Reply 3
Heya thnx so much for all of this xxx will deffo being using these :wink:

Have u just started psychology?
Reply 4
Yeah haha x
Reply 5
Yeah haha x

Alright, thats fine. What you should be doing now is starting essay plans. As you should know, there are 6 AO1s for each essay plan, including 5 AO3s. You should be making tables including all of these AOs. Once those are done you basically need to understand and memorize them. As soon as that is completed, you need to do essay or exam-style questions. This will solidify you're understanding of the topic. :smile:
Reply 6
Just make sure you start right now, its too much work in year 13.
Reply 7
Original post by NI52
Just make sure you start right now, its too much work in year 13.

Okay thnx u, lol I will try
Reply 8
Original post by NI52
Alright, thats fine. What you should be doing now is starting essay plans. As you should know, there are 6 AO1s for each essay plan, including 5 AO3s. You should be making tables including all of these AOs. Once those are done you basically need to understand and memorize them. As soon as that is completed, you need to do essay or exam-style questions. This will solidify you're understanding of the topic. :smile:

Thnx so so much !!!! :smile: you legend !
Reply 9
Thnx so so much !!!! :smile: you legend !

np!!
Are you doing AQA?
Reply 11
Original post by ashtolga23
Are you doing AQA?

yep x
yep x

I have a thread here if you'd want to have a look.

I think it seems hard to remember at first but if you reduce it down it becomes manageable.

Quick Reply

Latest