The Student Room Group

Frontline Social Work 2021/2022 Thread

Scroll to see replies

I have just completed my online test, how long did it take everyone to find out the results? I'm hoping it went well!
Original post by JustEmilyGrace_
thank you so much!

It does! And also the tests online were quite helpful for me to know what they were asking too! Although they’re not specific!

good luck with your test!! Let us know how it goes xx

Original post by Charlottejane123
I have just completed my online test, how long did it take everyone to find out the results? I'm hoping it went well!

I completed my test on Monday, and i got an email this morning! I passed 🤩🤍
I’ve just received my email, I’ve passed too! 😄 Congratulations ❤️
Reply 23
Congratulations to everyone that has passed their online test! I've just completed mine, and I'm so nervous to hear how I did. There were a few scenarios that I felt like it could be two different answers. Have you done the video interview? If so, how did you find it?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Charlottejane123
I’ve just received my email, I’ve passed too! 😄 Congratulations ❤️

Amazing! Well done ❤️
Original post by Gemz07
Congratulations to everyone that has passed their online test! I've just completed mine, and I'm so nervous to hear how I did. There were a few scenarios that I felt like it could be two different answers. Have you done the video interview? If so, how did you find it?

Thank you! Let us know how you did!
I’ve not done the video interview yet, as I’m waiting to hear back about my application form. The video interview is the one in worried about the most
I got the email back saying I passed the competency test but for work experience I said I was a visual merchandiser and other job was a foreign exchange broker as I have never worked in a child based setting😩. Hopefully, that won’t be a huge issue x
Reply 27
Original post by saffmacy
Thank you! Let us know how you did!
I’ve not done the video interview yet, as I’m waiting to hear back about my application form. The video interview is the one in worried about the most

I passed the test ! Now just waiting to hear back on my application. Has anyone been invited to the video interview yet? Good luck!
Where is everyone up to on their applications? Anyone done the video interview yet? X
Where is everyone up to on their applications? Anyone done the video interview yet? X

I’ve received confirmation I’ve passed the online test but not yet heard back about my application or been sent info about the video interview yet - anyone else the same? X
Reply 30
Original post by Laurensarah2
I’ve received confirmation I’ve passed the online test but not yet heard back about my application or been sent info about the video interview yet - anyone else the same? X

I'm at the same point too x
Original post by Ewhits98
I got the email back saying I passed the competency test but for work experience I said I was a visual merchandiser and other job was a foreign exchange broker as I have never worked in a child based setting😩. Hopefully, that won’t be a huge issue x

I'm in a similar post as I haven't got any child based setting work ex 😂😂
Hello all,

Does anyone know the deadline? Im awaiting for some certificates to come through so I can finish my application.
Original post by Laurensarah2

Im in the same position. I got an email this morning from frontline but it was the same ema i received last week about passing the online test… just said i’ll hear back in 5 working days x
Original post by PrincessE123
Hello all,

Does anyone know the deadline? Im awaiting for some certificates to come through so I can finish my application.

I’m not sure, sorry. maybe email and ask x
I’m not sure, sorry. maybe email and ask x

You can always start the ap
Original post by PrincessE123
Hello all,

You could always start your application and save it. You won’t need your certificates till the very end xx
I have passed my online interview last Monday, still waiting to hear back about the next step
You could always start your application and save it. You won’t need your certificates till the very end xx

I have started it, just scared they will close it while I’m waiting x
Original post by Dibsdown
Hi,

Just thought I'd start a thread for those applying to Frontline for 2022.

Applications open on October 4th.

Feel free to discuss the stages of the application process. It would also be great if people who have gone through the programme could contribute.

Hi I’ve completed my application and online test. I found the questions tricky as they were so similar. I completed my test on Saturday. Just waiting now. I’m nervous about the online interview.
Good luck everyone 💪🤞
Reply 39
I completed the online test today so waiting on response for next stage. Goodluck to all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending