The Student Room Group

Bae systems 2022 degree apprenticeships

Hi everyone :smile:
I wanted to start a thread even if it’s really early, for the coming year. This is for people thinking of applying in the following few months, for 2022 roles at bae systems.

I’m currently in year 13 and I’m looking to apply for an engineering role.
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hiii
Do you know when the applications open?
They open October 1st as far as I know.
Meant

Original post by Lewis14606
They open October 1st as far as I know.

Meant November
Reply 4
Anyone applied for apprenticeships
Reply 5
I’ve applied. Just done my HireVue interview. Not sure how long it will take to hear back.
Reply 6
Original post by Gleebitz
I’ve applied. Just done my HireVue interview. Not sure how long it will take to hear back.

What were the HireVue questions like? Did they let you have multiple attempts?
Which university do you go for the aerospace degree apprenticeship uclan or Lancaster
Reply 8
Anyone had any feedback from the first stage are the interviews and tests the same across the board
Reply 9
Original post by Ggem
Anyone had any feedback from the first stage are the interviews and tests the same across the board

I think after interviews we have to wait for deadlines to finish and after it the review process beigins and we get answers after it . Time scales are up to 6 weeks . So we may hear from them by March end or April sometime
Reply 10
Ok so a process involved difficult to know what they will ask
Idk how u mans are applying to BAE systems like dont you moral compass
Reply 12
Original post by ANON_122

Beggars can't be choosers.
Reply 13
Original post by ANON_122

Would be good if you could shed some light on this! A compass (moral) could be viewed from different angles and could be perceived by each one differently . It would be nice to understand all angles before expressing one’s opinion or any accusations made !
Original post by root.
Beggars can't be choosers.

I'm currently going through the app process (apprenticeship Project mgmnt degree) and now got COVID, rubbish timing. Would you be able to offer any insight/guidance into the pre-recorded questions. I'm still at the initial stages of applying, prepping like mad, but obviously not wanting to go off in the wrong direction. Thank you so much
Reply 15
Original post by Jacquie Hopkins
I'm currently going through the app process (apprenticeship Project mgmnt degree) and now got COVID, rubbish timing. Would you be able to offer any insight/guidance into the pre-recorded questions. I'm still at the initial stages of applying, prepping like mad, but obviously not wanting to go off in the wrong direction. Thank you so much

I'm doing Network Engineering, not Project Management.
Hi all, I applied for the EDAS Aerospace Engineering scheme at Brough earlier this week and have just completed my HireVue interview.

Anyone completed this yet and have you heard anything back? I guess now begins the anxious wait until the end of March haha.

Cheers!
Reply 17
The long wait is the worst I expect another interveiw in the process
Anyone applied to the Software Engineering (Level 4) apprenticeship ?
Has anyone completed the Hirevue interview/tests yet? How did you find it?

Personally struggled a bit with it as 'speaking to myself' was a first and quite weird for me! Hopefully went okay.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending