The Student Room Group

ATAS Delay for Jan intake 2022

I have submitted my application on 3rd Sept, 2021 and so far they didnt informed me about any correction. Its been around 35 working days and still waiting for the ATAS. But my frnd who applied on 29th Sept, 2021 got her ATAS yesterday (20th Oct, 2021). I dont knw why this thing is getting this much delayed....🤕🤕

Scroll to see replies

Hi i applied for ATAS application on 18th august for my PhD which has a start date of january 2022. After 18th august i recieved a correction mail on 25th august after that i asked them to change my mail address on 23rd august. I am still waiting for my ATAS certificate. Did you receive it now and what you doing in case of delays?
Original post by Neethu JK
I have submitted my application on 3rd Sept, 2021 and so far they didnt informed me about any correction. Its been around 35 working days and still waiting for the ATAS. But my frnd who applied on 29th Sept, 2021 got her ATAS yesterday (20th Oct, 2021). I dont knw why this thing is getting this much delayed....🤕🤕

Did you recieved you ATAS certificate
Reply 3
heyyy....i.got mine on 4th Nov 2021...it took exactly 2 months

Did you sent them multiple mails.. I am quite worried I applied in end of august but still didn't recieved my ATAS certificate.. What should I do now..

Can you please tell me did you sent them many mails I am super worried and anxious and sent them many mails.. It's been 2 and half month I didn't recieved my ATAS certificate what to do
Reply 6
yeahh...i sent them multiple mails stating the CAS deadline and since how many days i was waiting for this on the Subject
yeahh...i sent them multiple mails stating the CAS deadline and since how many days i was waiting for this on the Subject

Ooh thank you soo much for your guidance
Reply 8
Original post by Tanutiwari1234
Hi i applied for ATAS application on 18th august for my PhD which has a start date of january 2022. After 18th august i recieved a correction mail on 25th august after that i asked them to change my mail address on 23rd august. I am still waiting for my ATAS certificate. Did you receive it now and what you doing in case of delays?

Hi, did you received your ATAS?. Which is your subject?. I had also applied for ATAS on Aug 12 for PhD Physics. So far no reply.
Hai i have submitted my ATAS on oct 27 it's been 22days but there is no reply from them my CAS.application last date is 3dec i am very worried can any one tell how to contact them I have sent them a mail in that they said not to keep multiple mails so I have waited two days but ko reply from them please tell how to get it
Can I know the mail id which you used for inquiry and how many days after they have replied you
After mailing them how many days it took to get your ATAS
Anyone recently got ATAS certificate (outside UK) for researcher (Skilled worker visa)? I have submitted my application on 17th November. Got corrections the next day and resubmitted the same day. Please share your timelines. I just want to get an idea if there are delays. My research is in 'Materials technology'.
HiI have applied for PhD Computational Biology at University of Kent for January 2022 intake. I received my conditional offer letter requiring ATAS Certificate, i had submitted my ATAS application on 22nd October and received correction on 26th October. I submitted correction on the same day, but up till now I haven’t received any update from ATAS Team, even i have sent multiple emails to them. Anyone who has received ATAS certificate please guide me what to do now?
Hi, did u get any status shown on your application, I submitted my atas on 23 October 2021, but have not received it yet, only submitted shown on display. Am worried, could some here help me. Bcz my cas deadline will be 17 dec
Original post by Saranya_p
Hai i have submitted my ATAS on oct 27 it's been 22days but there is no reply from them my CAS.application last date is 3dec i am very worried can any one tell how to contact them I have sent them a mail in that they said not to keep multiple mails so I have waited two days but ko reply from them pleas

Did u received your atas certificate?
Did you receive your atas?
Hi did you receive your atas?
Original post by Tanutiwari1234
Can you please tell me did you sent them many mails I am super worried and anxious and sent them many mails.. It's been 2 and half month I didn't recieved my ATAS certificate what to do

Did you receive your atas...my ref no is 301*** n yours je
Hi submitted my Atas on 29 Oct...did corrections twich n the latest corrections was on 17 the November 21...upto now I haven't received my certificate n my cas deadline is 17th December..my ref no 301*** kindly advise me..am depressed
Original post by Saranya_p
Hai i have submitted my ATAS on oct 27 it's been 22days but there is no reply from them my CAS.application last date is 3dec i am very worried can any one tell how to contact them I have sent them a mail in that they said not to keep multiple mails so I have waited two days but ko reply from them please tell how to get it

Did you receive your certificate?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending