The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Economics at KCL

How is the Economics and Management course at King's college? Is it as bad as everyone makes it out to be? Also, would like to know the career prospects ( ideal for IB? ), reputation, global presence, teaching and student satisfaction.
(edited 2 years ago)
I'm not to sure, but you might want to rename your post with something a bit more related, so people who know can answer
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not to sure, but you might want to rename your post with something a bit more related, so people who know can answer

Thanks!
Did not notice the title
ok cool
Original post by Pahal Patnaik
How is the Economics and Management course at King's college? Is it as bad as everyone makes it out to be? Also, would like to know the career prospects ( ideal for IB? ), reputation, global presence, teaching and student satisfaction.

It's a strong semi-target university in terms of grad prospects. If you don't get into a top 6 uni I'd say they are your best bet tbh for IB. And it's global presence is very good too, on par with Edinburgh and only bettered by Imperial, UCL, LSE & Oxbridge out of UK universities. In the UK its also a top 10 uni too around the 7th spot I'd say.

I've never studied there so I can't tell you what the teaching etc is like but what I can say is the brand name will give you a better shot for jobs than pm any other semi-target due to it being a well known London Uni.
Thank you so much!! This was helpful :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest